Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
also it's free

https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/download

idk what the deal is. but it's a good game

more polished link: http://www.shadowcomplex.com/

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'd rather buy the game later than download Epic Games assy looking MOBA launcher application.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo, FREE CliffyB Bloatware rear end from the stupidos (*Edit: Meant Studios... ROFL...) who brought the hellish nightmare of Unreal Tournament unto the world?! gently caress YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DIE!

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo, FREE CliffyB Bloatware rear end from the stupidos (*Edit: Meant Studios... ROFL...) who brought the hellish nightmare of Unreal Tournament unto the world?! gently caress YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DIE!

I'm going to port CTF-Face to Quake 3 and release it with your name.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'd rather buy the game later than download Epic Games assy looking MOBA launcher application.

ill download it, for a free game.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
shadow complex is one of the best xbox 360 games

it's the closest we'll ever get to a new super metroid and now it's free on a better platform

the only downside is you can't bring in steam friends for leaderboards and achievement competition, which was one of the strongest parts of the original

it's a fantastic port go get it https://www.shadowcomplex.com

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its ok

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have it installed but I haven't launched it because of Bloodborne and Nocturne.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

protip: unreal engine 4, which you can install for free with a click in that 'assy looking' 'bloatware rear end' launcher, is probably the funnest game you can download

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

chaosbreather posted:

protip: unreal engine 4, which you can install for free with a click in that 'assy looking' 'bloatware rear end' launcher, is probably the funnest game you can download

you can get sonic generations on steam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a lot of games on steam that would be more fun to play than a game engine

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

There's a lot of games on steam that would be more fun to play than a game engine

most of them, for jnstance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I did have fun one Sunday afternoon I spent looking at the unity tools. It took a couple of hours but I made a functional billiards game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Well I did have fun one Sunday afternoon I spent looking at the unity tools. It took a couple of hours but I made a functional billiards game

I had a lot of fun in the UE3 engine making a 5-minute shooter level where I made every single object into a Fracture object so it was like a ghetto version of Red Faction.

• Locked thread