Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015
:solanadumb::solanadumb::solanadumb:FRANKIE IS SEVEN TODAY AND HES NOT DEAD AND IM HERRE TO WISH HIM A GOOD DAY :solanadumb::solanadumb::solanadumb:

:solanadumb::solanadumb::solanadumb:

HE GOT TO EAT A GOATS HEART AND ITS LEG TOO

FRANKIE YOURE OLD NOW HELLO HELLO FRANKIE U CALLED AND U ARE A BARK BARK. I LOVE YOU

TELL FRANKIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITT and YOUR FAVORITE FICK STORY!!!

:solanadumb: :solanadumb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Frank

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Fick

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

FROOOOOONK

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I move that he be renamed PI's Frank

Quincyh
Dec 24, 2011

He's stolen the fire chief's hat!
My favourite Frankie story is any story that includes a picture of his ridiculous face.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Quincyh posted:

My favourite Frankie story is any story that includes a picture of his ridiculous face.

Agreed.

necessary voodoo
Nov 4, 2010
HAPPY FRONKDAY

best frank story: the time he made a daring escape from his toxic environment and life as a bait dog and found a nice forever home that would feed him unlimited beneful

but you found him again and now he has to live the rest of his bug-eyed days out on a farm with unlimited animal poop to eat

like if u cry every time

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

one time i visited and frankie wouldn't stop humping my dog, so she yelled in his face, and then boot came over and put frankie's head in his mouth for making a girl angry.

sorry i guess this is more of a boot story.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

merry fronkmas :toot:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Happy Frankday! My favorite Fronkstory is when he had bark written on his forehead and someone made an smiley of it (but didn't use the right image I think?) :solanadumb:

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

Who is Frink?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Happy Fronkday everyone.

AsYouWish
Nov 28, 2015

Forkie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU