Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
SAS Bowl Pick'Em
GROUP ID# 103374
Pass: SpartyYes

http://games.espn.go.com/college-bowl-mania/2015/en/group?groupID=103374

You have a week. Get your picks in!

e: if you prefer Yahoo: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/10611/invitation?key=34b73c281ca40220

kayakyakr fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wow, that was a chore, so many goddamn games. Bravo to anyone that actually went through and moved all the confidence points around, I just moved the top 15 games or so in the order of confidence and left all those poo poo games at the default numbers.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

In as Coker's Big Sack. Let's do this!

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

My picks are garbage. I'm so bad at the confidence points thing. I expect to get last.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

OctoberBlues posted:

Wow, that was a chore, so many goddamn games. Bravo to anyone that actually went through and moved all the confidence points around, I just moved the top 15 games or so in the order of confidence and left all those poo poo games at the default numbers.

I usually just move the ones that are obvious mismatches down and leave the rest as they lay.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
6 days left to join the bowl pick'em

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm in 2nd place so far!

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
I missed the first 6 bowls, but I'm In.

Smashlampjaw fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Dec 20, 2015

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I lost my 1, 3, and 4 games. I count that as a good thing.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I thought I was doing pretty drat good but whoever has the Donald Trump entry is killing it. I think the win is out of reach for everyone except Duckaerobics.

I guess that'll teach me not to pick against my own team.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

wa27 posted:

I guess that'll teach me not to pick against my own team.

I put my top confidence pick as Stanford. :(

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Congrats to the Donald Trump entry, which ended up beating 100.0% of the global entries. Can't really compete with that...

And screw you to Duckaerobics who pushed me out of 2nd by one measly point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

wa27 posted:

Congrats to the Donald Trump entry, which ended up beating 100.0% of the global entries. Can't really compete with that...

And screw you to Duckaerobics who pushed me out of 2nd by one measly point.

Wow, that entry was ranked 91st overall. Way to go!

• Locked thread