Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
some hero made a video game about me. maybe someone would like it:

windows
macintosh
linux

ah, it's for the ludum dare competition, btw http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-34/?action=preview&uid=56525

posting smiling fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

when i try to run it on windows i get this message:

There should be 'JumpingWorldBurnsWin_Data'
folder next to the executable

but i can't seem to find that folder

posting smiling
you're a hero birdcon. i'm fixing it now.

posting smiling
ok the link is updated now

devil

i found the shoes. this game is too easy

posting smiling

dave. posted:

i found the shoes. this game is too easy

well, there's actually a further challenge, if you're up to it.

BIRDCON 2017

that was fun. i thought the level design was neat considering the maker seems to think they didn't spend enough time with it.

that said the experience of throwing you countless times into the lava was unbearable and the resulting trauma will haunt me for the rest of my life.

posting smiling

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

that was fun. i thought the level design was neat considering the maker seems to think they didn't spend enough time with it.

that said the experience of throwing you countless times into the lava was unbearable and the resulting trauma will haunt me for the rest of my life.

thanks for playing. if it didn't haunt you, it wouldn't be an accomplishment.

Manifisto

Haven't made it all the way through yet, but 'sfun, thanks!

ty nesamdoom!

FreshCutFries

looks good. was this made in unreal? cryengine?

posting smiling
it's unity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

this looks really cool. I'll install it tonight!

• Locked thread