Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
and i'm like hell yes, i'm glad i didn't do that. sa, facebook, twitter, loving yik yak, imgur, whatever

post itt the poo poo you almost said. no context necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this thread should've been an almost post

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i make long, largely incomprehensible effort posts about anime when suffering from insomnia. i mean, i still obviously post about anime the rest of the time, but those posts are succinct as coherent as i ever get. im dependent on sleeping pills now so it doesnt happen very often nowadays.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

You know what you did.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
you're gonna be really sad when you wake up and realized you posted this thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

devin2 posted:

and i'm like hell yes, i'm glad i didn't do that. sa, facebook, twitter, loving yik yak, imgur, whatever

post itt the poo poo you almost said. no context necessary

gently caress you!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:justpost: in my opinion

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hear you OP. sometimes you dream things and then wake up and are glad they were just dreams

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just made a bunch of deviled eggs at 2am

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i often regret saying things on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I actually don't say the really good things and the stuff I actually post is the bad stuff..

• Locked thread