Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

The council has spoken. You may enter our wonderous kingdom. *gestures to cardboard cutout of the disneyland castle propped up against a chevy impala on blocks*

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

But I also enjoy a lot of fail AIDS games. Some as old as spring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha congrats on growing up, kiddo. now hop in line for a neogaf account like the rest of us

Mine finally got activated but my laptpp died and idr my pw....fuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

The council has spoken. You may enter our wonderous kingdom. *gestures to cardboard cutout of the disneyland castle propped up against a chevy impala on blocks*

Dude it would be awesome if a ghetto blaster inside the impala was pumping let it go on casette

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I'm still waiting for that Marco Rubio/Yu-Gi-Oh mashup.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dude it would be awesome if a ghetto blaster inside the impala was pumping let it go on casette

Yea also can I offer you some sugar for your coffee? Haha nvm looks like Mickey Mouse got to it first :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mine finally got activated but my laptpp died and idr my pw....fuuuuuu

i was just kidding, lol. thats terrible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

i was just kidding, lol. thats terrible

Oh yeaj sure is terrible 2b discussing which tekken girl has the sexiest feet , ludonarritivity amd the bl op a 4 experience, and showing off my badass new hairdo with industry insiders and real not fake verified actual Yale MDs, prestigious UCLA psychology ba students, and so in, HURRRRR

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lyle i have a GAF account i never use if you want it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thank u. I dont actually want 2 post there tho. I cant read more than 3 sentences about anything, and every GAF post is an insane word wall

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i thought it would be fun to read the insane ppl talk about whatever, but it turns out it's just deeply depressing instead

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

no i actually hope that undertale beats oot, because undertale is an extremely good game and ocarina of time's time has passed

id put wind waker higher on the ownage zelda scale at this point

This, so much this.

Undertale is like, the greatest game ever made (not gonna gush too long here but you can check out my tumblr for more thoughts on it) whereas OOT is just....well....dogshit. Sorry Zelda fanboys but search your hearts you know it to be true. *Shrugs*

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

So what's up with all the Bernie Sanders weirdos posting here lately?

Bernie is the Undertale, the US election is the GameFAQs poll, assuming people don't forget about him by the time the primaries start.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Unguided posted:

Bernie is the Undertale, the US election is the GameFAQs poll, assuming people don't forget about him by the time the primaries start.

Games

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'd like to recognize Ristolaz for excellent posting lately

He's always been excellent.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He's always been excellent.

Well, I'm glad he's here.

Adbot