Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hollismason posted:

What? I can't eat bones or cartilage

if you have an allergy, I don’t know that the processing methods for tinfish are precise and thorough enough that you’d want to trust them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

If you can't eat bones because of digestive or health issues, I think most stuff in the genre is right out because even the boneless stuff has pinbones.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

I can eat herring fillets just fine. I'm just not suppose to eat small bones or cartilage due to digestive issues.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

'dine-licious

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mackerel is my favorite tinned fish

jupiter, minerva, and good boy are the best ive tried

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

The nuri extra spicy are nice, but not really spicy. Good pepper flavor and they even include a tiny slice of pickle or something in there. The deens themselves are the usual Nuri, which is to say, fantastic.
The limes paired with them perfectly. Gonna up my citrus game, son!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Alfredo, 2 tins worth of sardine olive oil leavings (shared the tins with the kids) ,3 cloves of roast garlic, broccoli, parsley and buncha parm

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Borscht posted:

The nuri extra spicy are nice, but not really spicy. Good pepper flavor and they even include a tiny slice of pickle or something in there. The deens themselves are the usual Nuri, which is to say, fantastic.
The limes paired with them perfectly. Gonna up my citrus game, son!

got high this weekend and cracked a can of extra spicy nuris as well. did notice the pickle slice. overall incredible experience

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there some varieties of nuri with boatloads of weird veggie pickles its great the character of the fish is slightly altered

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Spicy Nuri is the god tier dine

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i need to try those. ive been pounding king oscars for awhile

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Hollismason posted:

I can eat herring fillets just fine. I'm just not suppose to eat small bones or cartilage due to digestive issues.
I think the King Oscar mackerel is labelled bone-free, as are the very similar Otter Kingdom and Cole's. All three are packed in olive oil and are good, they're kind of like a richer smoother textured canned tuna. Otter Kingdom and KO are around $3/can if you buy 12.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I haven't found one I like more than extra spicy Nuri, those are superb

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Had Fishwife dines. Very close to KO, not better and definitely not worth paying more. Fishwife mackerel is worth it though.

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Market Basket helping kids make better choices

i own every Bionicle fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Apr 14, 2024

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the mediterranean bachelor

cracker
tzatziki
kalamata olive
'dine

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Forgot to post this when I saw this a week or so ago:

(Edit cropped license plate)

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Apr 17, 2024

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

blur the plates

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Meanwhile, I was cleaning out an attic, found this.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Shower curtain and bath mat available online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Huh. I never thought of someone making bathroom accessories specifically for Instagram.