Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
goons are a buncha of fagots i hate fags, toxxxxxxxx for cruz you fagots.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
:toxx:

Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee, no matter how the primary turns out.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

MC Nietzche posted:

:toxx:

Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee, no matter how the primary turns out.

Yes he will, it's already happening. :toxx:

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
TRUMP!

*toxx*

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I wish I'd phrased my toxx differently so I wouldn't get banned when Trump gets ratfucked out of the nom despite easily winning the primaries.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Toxx'ing for Trump!

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP!

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

Yes he will, it's already happening. :toxx:

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

toxx for trump

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

all aboard the trump train :toxx:

gently caress it

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
:siren: Rules Update :siren:

Barring the odd lightning strike or something, the GOP primary is now effectively over, so toxxing on that front is for the moment closed. Toxxes for GOP candidates from here on out will not stand, unless you'd likely to commit a very peculiar form of account suicide by toxxing for a GOP candidate who's already dropped out.* If you want to toxx for Trump in the general, just wait a bit until we post the general election toxx thread(s).

The Democrat primary is still live, so if you want to go in for Bernie or Hillary, please feel free.

*To be clear: I will still ban you if you toxx for a failed GOP candidate from this point on.

PapaLazarou
May 11, 2008

Decadent Federation Swine!
:toxx: for Hillary

firebeats
May 8, 2016

pwnyXpress posted:

:toxx::toxx::toxx::toxx::toxx:

:bernin: :bernget: :bernin: BERNIE SANDERS :bernin: :bernget: :bernin:

:toxx::toxx::toxx::toxx::toxx:

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
I posted this a while before the Wisconsin primaries in the GOP thread. Have bans begun?

thethreeman posted:

lmao

what a day. And I thought denouncing the geneva convention was going to be big

trump will not be the gop nominee, despite getting very close to 1237 :toxx: prepare for a ratfucking nixon could only have dreamed of

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

thethreeman posted:

I posted this a while before the Wisconsin primaries in the GOP thread. Have bans begun?

This is valid enough to warrant a response, despite my overall desire to keep the thread free of discussion: Trump technically hasn't gotten to the magic mark yet, though it seems quite likely he will, and it's not entirely impossible that the party might choose suicide over a Trump nomination, though it probably won't, so I'd say technically you're still in the running.

But, uhh, I wouldn't make any long-term plans or anything.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
I agree that it should wait until after the convention to do bans, just in case something crazy happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

celeron 300a posted:

I agree that it should wait until after the convention to do bans, just in case something crazy happens.

The only big banning tear I'd go on before the conventions would be if any of the three remaining candidates (Hillary, Bernie, Trump) suspended their campaigns or dropped out in some other fashion. But that's enough general discussion for now.

• Locked thread