Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

please put star wars in the title if you are going to post in gbs tia

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

vyst posted:

Fat is beautiful
i like a good marbling

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Here is a cool song that I like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amAS6VKeq-U

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I have been watching Trailer Park Boys recently and I enjoy it. I am surprised I hadn't heard of this show before as it is pretty funny.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am also going to some family reunion later today and I don't want to talk to ANYONE. Wow I am just like you guys. :)

Hey Grandma instead of passing the salt how about you just pass. Pass away that is!!!! Stop crying little Johnny you are a giant poo poo in the form of a child.

Haha aren't we just having a great laugh everyone. :)

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

He was asking for it, but eww though, something about it makes me cringe.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

isn't that nice?

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Baxter posted:

isn't that nice?

Looks Steampunk-inspired.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Jukeboxblues posted:

I have been watching Trailer Park Boys recently and I enjoy it. I am surprised I hadn't heard of this show before as it is pretty funny.

Trailer Park Boys is great but it gets kind of stupid in the later seasons.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jukeboxblues posted:

Its a good show im glad for you

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

you'll know to stop watching when there is an episode only about the bottle kids. that will be the jumped the shark moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Skypizza posted:

Looks Steampunk-inspired.

change the color scheme a bit, and it looks like the kind of bike the laser space-nazis would ride in the new Wolfenstein.

I mean, in my opinion, I don't want want to demean your opinion in any way.

• Locked thread