Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Vagabond
Aug 4, 2006

Have bindle will travel
At the point where hard-boiled detective fiction meets talking animals is a cafe. In that cafe there is most likely Salmmy.

He spends most days drinking coffee and avoiding doing anything, but when the fate of the world, more or less, hangs in the balance he reluctantly sets down the mug and picks up his gun.

I'll admit that the very concept for the book sounds like the fever dream of a madman but it's pretty goddamn entertaining regardless. There will be several tangentially related at best books set in the same world, theoretically with some sort of long term cohesive point, but I'm pretty sure I'd need to be a better author for that.

The book will be available for free on Amazon all day Monday, and really I can assure you that at that price it is at least worth buying if not reading. And who among us hasn't been stuck on a long boring flight or simply an extended visit to the bathroom, you'll be glad you have it handy.

>TLDR<

Throughout the process of working on my book I have invited fairly well deserved poo poo talking from the forums. Like most goons I both love and hate you guys, so I have decided to put Salmmy available for free on Monday the 21st. It's a strange story about a coffee addicted salamander detective. I think it's funny anyway. I hope someone either likes or hates it enough to review it on Amazon, either way is good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018SBSFSQ?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vagabond
Aug 4, 2006

Have bindle will travel
Ok The sale started again.
It's free all weekend, and as stated in one review it's "much better than doing nothing"

The Vagabond fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 13, 2016

• Locked thread