Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
what park they're in? And then ask if moose are dangerous?
Does it piss anybody off like it does to me?
I don't know how to link the video, as it is an ad that plays before other YouTube videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
everyone knows you don't get cell reception in parks

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
It's a good thing I have my computer with me or I'd never know where I was. I often come too in strange grassed places wondering who I am, and how did I get there

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Levitate posted:

Banff National Park started providing public wifi in popular areas to drive up visitation numbers because a couple years ago the federal government slashed funding and they couldn't afford to operate. Poaching has also increased as a result of the cuts. But now that government is gone so hopefully some things will improve.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Banff National Park started providing public wifi in popular areas to drive up visitation numbers because a couple years ago the federal government slashed funding and they couldn't afford to operate. Poaching has also increased as a result of the cuts. But now that government is gone so hopefully some things will improve.

ah the harepr legacy :nsallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Levitate posted:

I get better service in several national forests than I do at my house :ohdear:

• Locked thread