Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
People are so jaded now and they all say miracles don't exist and are gay especially on the web where we are all used to acting fake as a way to be tough but how do we know that miracles aren't happening all the time right under our noses. In fact miracles are happening every day on this board, Gbs, where the funniest and smartest people on the net I have ever seen are weaving the flax of late stage capitalism consumer existence in to comedy gold on a pretty much daily basis. People from all over come here to read the topics and posts in threads because this place is famous for making the best of all those things and more compared to sites like reddit and 4chan so don't take it for granted. I hope you have a happy holiday and spend it reading and posting on Gbs because you just might see a real miracle happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All people are insane. They will do anything at any time, and God help anybody who looks for reasons.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

a bay posted:

People are so jaded now and they all say miracles don't exist and are gay especially on the web where we are all used to acting fake as a way to be tough but how do we know that miracles aren't happening all the time right under our noses. In fact miracles are happening every day on this board, Gbs, where the funniest and smartest people on the net I have ever seen are weaving the flax of late stage capitalism consumer existence in to comedy gold on a pretty much daily basis. People from all over come here to read the topics and posts in threads because this place is famous for making the best of all those things and more compared to sites like reddit and 4chan so don't take it for granted. I hope you have a happy holiday and spend it reading and posting on Gbs because you just might see a real miracle happen.

<3

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

a bay posted:

the fact that i read this entire post is a miracle, but its a miracle like if jesus fed all those people with two fish and somehow gave them all salmonella

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I had some candy that changed sour tastes into sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality doesn't exist, it's all a brain construct :(

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a bay posted:

While I frequently wish you death a bay, I will set aside my anger and also wish GBS a happy holidays!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
jingle all the bay

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

A Christmas miracle!!!:bigtran:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

jingle all the bay

o'er the enfields we go

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

that was pretty. i'll never take you for granted, forums poster "a bay"

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
these miracles you mention are called magnets

• Locked thread