Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Lately taking pics of statues before they are gone.

Other than that most of it consists of my art and some random street art.

Insta link

Flickr link

sigma 6 fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

cell phone, medium format, digital, some large format from around oregon.

probably going to focus on cell phone pictures in at least the immediate future.

https://www.instagram.com/bothunsam/

real nap shit fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 29, 2020

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Joined a couple of weeks ago, still going through my catalog. Being stuck to a single aspect ratio in posts with multiple images sucks.

Link. Expect mostly macros and landscapes.

I'll go through the thread to add all you fine people, though there are some broken links.

Bolt
Dec 14, 2004
k
Woke up early today and decided to go through this thread. There's a lot of great stuff on here! I'm following all of the active users on here (like anyone who's posted in the last 6 months) but liked much of the photos on the inactive accounts and hope they come back!

I'm at https://www.instagram.com/bizzolt/ and recently came back to Instagram about a 3 year hiatus. Most of my photos are from travel, probably with more emphasis on landscapes and street, but I've been posting more portraits and people lately also. I like macro but that lens is across the country so it will have to wait, although I've gotten surprisingly good closeups from my GRIII.