Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NT Plus posted:

Gabe designed it to suit whatever need we deem necessary. :colbert:

Cool, so how do I use it to buy you a one way ticket back to gbs?

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
i got the steam controller and i really like it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Spicy AIDS blast targeted right to my face. Thanks Captain GBS

My Steam controller comes sometime today after I get off work. Hopefully it comes in the morning instead of 7pm so I have a few hours to use it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

In Training posted:

I'm really glad that fighting sticks have gotten to the point where I just plug it into the computer and it works with 0 hassle on like 10 different game and programs. Which is very handy

You say this, but if you try and do a ps3 stick on a ps4 if the game supports it. It still is like youre trying to reassemble the silver monkey on legend of the hidden temple. Especially at tournaments where someone forgets to desync their pad and then suddenly, bam, pause during your match.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I wish they made a DS4 knockoff that was as big and fat as an Xbox controller, because I have large hands and the PS controller is too dainty. So like an Xbox controller with the left stick and dpad swapped.

i know its up to preference but i cant understand why anyone would want the left stick down there. saying this as someone who grew up with a psx dual shock controller practically symbiotized to my hands, and all sorts of psx knockoff controllers on the pc.
who even put the stick up and to the left first anyway? The dreamcast? wasnt there some saturn special edition controller that did it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lol at the guy getting care because synthy made fun of a controller

• Locked thread