Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on US attempts to rein in Israel – Joe Biden has said that Benjamin Netanyahu is making a ‘mistake’ over Gaza, although the US continues to arm Israel"

Telegraph:

Key findings of the Cass report: stop giving drugs to children and rushing them into treatment; Streeting admits he was wrong to say transgender women are women :fuckoff:

Matt:

Farmers warn of first year without harvest since Second World War

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

China ‘flooding Britain with counterfeit Royal Mail stamps’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone push Blower into one of the many English rivers full of poo poo please

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Why is Sunak jizzing from his shoulder?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Rishi Sunak’s plans to crack down on rough sleeping – The Tories are under increasing pressure to rethink a policy over ‘nuisance’ behaviour from homeless people"

Telegraph:

China behind flood of fake stamps plaguing Britain

Matt:

Independent:

Biden says US support for Israel remains ‘ironclad’ amid threat of ‘significant attack’ from Iran

Times:

Revealed: Harold Wilson’s secret Downing Street affair

Stephen Collins:

Guardian Australian Sport:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
yeah i'm sure heath never did anything weird, sex-wise

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Keir Starmer’s march to victory – The Labour leader has endorsed Labour’s commitment to nuclear weapons, promising to commission four more nuclear submarines"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Rayner: I will step down if I committed a criminal offence

Independent:

After William de Leftwich Dodge.

The i paper:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Chris Riddell on the nightmares disturbing Rishi Sunak’s beauty sleep – A sleeping Rishi Sunak is beset by monsters of privatised water, bankrupt councils, local elections and more"

Sunday Telegraph:

I Am Maximus wins 2024 Grand National to secure Willie Mullins’s Gold Cup-National double

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on the choices facing Netanyahu – After the Iranian missile and drone attack, Israelis are in a more vulnerable position than ever"

Telegraph:

Cabinet ministers consider voting against Sunak’s smoking ban

Times:

Evening Standard:

'On the brink': World holds breath as UK and allies urge Israel not to escalate tensions with Iran

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on fears over the perilous game being played between Israel and Iran – Joe Biden is increasing pressure on Benjamin Netanyahu not to escalate the conflict"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Liz Truss: No10 was a prison infested with fleas

Times:

Donald Trump’s trial over Stormy Daniels ‘hush money’ begins

Evening Standard:

'Get back to the office': Minister's rebuke to civil servants still working from home :hmmno:

David Squires:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Do you think Adams actually goes into the office to draw his cartoons like an absolute loser?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak’s tobacco and vapes bill – The government’s anti-smoking bill gets its second reading in parliament but faces opposition from some Tory MPs"

Telegraph:

"Iran has chosen self-destruction, and is happy to take the world down with it"; ‘A message of peace’: Olympic flame begins its journey to Paris

Matt:

Times:

Ten Years to Save the West by Liz Truss review — as readable as a crisp packet

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak accused of ‘smearing’ Angela Rayner with PMQs tax advice jibe

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Tory divisions over Rishi Sunak’s smoking ban proposals – Liz Truss was among prominent Conservatives who voted against the prime minister’s tobacco and vapes bill"

Telegraph:

Bank of England used inflation forecast based on pencil drawing, says former chief economist

Matt:

Independent:

Rwanda bill: Defiant Lords back Afghan heroes and refuse to pass Sunak’s plan to deport asylum seekers; Up to parents to discipline children, says minister on smacking ban call

Times:

Evening Standard:

'Give us a summer vote': Most want general election in just months, says exclusive Ipsos poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Rishi Sunak’s plan to restrict cigarette sales – The prime minister has faced opposition from some Tory MPs over a law to ban people born after 2009 from buying tobacco"

Telegraph:

Ukraine bill backers should fight on front line, says Republican

Matt:

Police look at claims that Tory MP called aide at 3am to ask for £5,000 to pay ‘bad people’

Independent:

Times:

After Cruikshank.

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak vows crackdown on 'sick note culture' with new benefit rules to get fit people back to work

Stephen Collins: