Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
I'm going home but if there isn't a February thread up when I return tomorrow consider it done. You have been warned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Cartoon posted:

I'm going home but if there isn't a February thread up when I return tomorrow consider it done. You have been warned.

I made you a template.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Birb Katter posted:

I made you a template.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Does he get to fill the grid? Or do we fill it with posts in the next thread?

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Birb Katter posted:

I made you a template.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Ice cold.

Thank you for participating in Auspol January.

If you enjoyed my OP then good, one day you may get another. If you didn't then bad luck, one day you may get another.

Enjoy a (somewhat) peaceful February Auspol. If you are lucky I will not return in less than 33 days.

Sorry I couldn't do better Jonah.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

norp posted:

Does he get to fill the grid? Or do we fill it with posts in the next thread?

A friend in need is a friend in deed, a friend with weed is better.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Auspl feb: Return of the Kings

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Graic are you shipping off for boot-camp ala Army Reserves? 33 days is quite specific is ohhh my god a huge fuckingspider im sorry I gotta deal wih this ffs every drat day

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
loving hell that was the biggest white-tail I've ever seen, I didn't know their max length was around 2 cm's long, I thought the little fucker was something bigger as it ran past my foot.

I'm okay with spiders, but lately I've had some scares while riding my motorbike regarding spiders saying hello in/outside my helmet. Our wild and often dangerous fauna are still more hospitable than most Australian's, and that's hosed.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
FEBRUARY THREAD IS UP

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762587

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Redcordial posted:

I'm okay with spiders, but lately I've had some scares while riding my motorbike regarding spiders saying hello in/outside my helmet.

I would've aimed for a tree and hoped for a quick death had that been me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I would've aimed for a tree and hoped for a quick death had that been me.

It loving sucks to be honest haha, but I've dealt with enough creatures in my short life so far that I learn to enjoy my next beer that little bit more with each dealing.

Also RIP January thread, you gave us what we deserved.

• Locked thread