Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
why not?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
jam the apple watch up your rear end asnd mash the taptic feedback until your prostate jiggles to leaky climax

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

more comfortable than trying it with the steam controller

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

still no reception on the farm, eh?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

not in the valley. if I go up the hill about 75-100m I can, hey yospos can i make some sort of cellphone bounce tower that can divert sweet sweet cell phone waves from the hill where only sheep and cattle and horses live [who don't own or use cell phones] down to the houses where people live [who own and use cell phones]

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i would say the article was about echi but he's never visited auckland, the largest city and economic centre of his tiny country

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Auckland isn't anything special. he isn't missing out on much. other than paying a million bucks for a poo poo house that's hours away fro, his place of employment

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

not in the valley. if I go up the hill about 75-100m I can, hey yospos can i make some sort of cellphone bounce tower that can divert sweet sweet cell phone waves from the hill where only sheep and cattle and horses live [who don't own or use cell phones] down to the houses where people live [who own and use cell phones]

you can get a picocell or whatever they call it, not sure if your provider offers one

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Silver Alicorn posted:

you can get a picocell or whatever they call it, not sure if your provider offers one

those things are dumb because if your user has an internet connection in the location without coverage just provide wifi calling instead instead of dealing with all the bs involved with picocells in homes

not many being rolled out anymore

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Silver Alicorn posted:

my provider doesn't offer poo poo other than a 5mb/s adsl and a pots connection

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my provider doesn't offer poo poo other than a 5mb/s adsl and a pots connection

your mobile provider would offer it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my provider doesn't even have its own tower out here, it shares with Vodafone.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

use wifi calling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my monthly cell data cap ain't gonna get used with that though