Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Hi, I got 59.99 in my PSN by mistake and since I can't buy Destiny, I decided to buy one of two games.

EDF 4.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0VOTmRKr4

or Disgaea 5
(imagine a 50 hour video of one guy grinding forever)

but that's where YOU COME IN!!!!

Which one should I get, you're my only hope imp zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

going to suggest a long walk off a short pier op. or maybe making like a tree, and leaf. ahahahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How about you get a clue.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Why do you not already own EDF 4.1?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

disgea is the worst crap immaginable so i thought, surely this other stupid game the dumbfuck retard moron sack of poo poo op is suggesting is the better choice. but this other game is also the worst crap imaginable. so it seems the idiot op is going to have a lot of trouble arriving at whatever profoundly stupid solution he gets to , eventually, and stupidly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I refuse to ever play a Earth Defense Force game again because they released the PC Port at 720p max with like locked at 25FPS. :whoptc:

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

disgea is the worst crap immaginable so i thought, surely this other stupid game the dumbfuck retard moron sack of poo poo op is suggesting is the better choice. but this other game is also the worst crap imaginable. so it seems the idiot op is going to have a lot of trouble arriving at whatever profoundly stupid solution he gets to , eventually, and stupidly.

I actually like both but am self-deprecative of my love for the experience of a disgaea title :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bloodborne, op.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why can't you buy Destiny?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why would you buy Destiny.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
US Account with destiny on it, Canadian PSN cash.

I like shooting things to answer that second question

and I own bloodborne, but it's on sale, so, everyone else should go buy it!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine playing the full Legendary difficulty Halo 2... Every time you wanted to do a World of Warcraft raid! With Borderlands loot!

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I refuse to ever play a Earth Defense Force game again because they released the PC Port at 720p max with like locked at 25FPS. :whoptc:

That game was made by incompetent gaijin who ran out of time and funds and thus doesn't really count for anything. Proper EDFs stomp the poo poo out of IA.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Anyone play the other game that's on the EDF engine but with a fantasy setting (on the Wii I thing) and is it worth playing?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
EDF all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Wormskull posted:

Falcom once made a game where you could only choose between 30 or 15 FPS.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I strongly suspect that the Japanese game devs in general do not understand that I don't buy expensive PCs to show off

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
judging EDF by IA is like judging Final Fantasy by Spirits Within

i'd say mystic quest but i liked mystic quest more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMR2GlHktWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFI7gjkGr8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spirits Within is awesome.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doctor Goat posted:

judging EDF by IA is like judging Final Fantasy by Spirits Within

i'd say mystic quest but i liked mystic quest more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMR2GlHktWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFI7gjkGr8

I loved Sprits Within as a kid, as well as Titan AE which I still get mixed up with eachother somehow in my head.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Disgaea is good but EDF is the obvious choice

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mach2 posted:

Disgaea is good but EDF is the obvious choice

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

going to suggest a long walk off a short pier op. or maybe making like a tree, and leaf. ahahahaha

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Larry Parrish posted:

Imagine playing the full Legendary difficulty Halo 2... Every time you wanted to do a World of Warcraft raid! With Borderlands loot!

So Much Win

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I refuse to believe there aren't better games on the ps4 that you don't have yet OP

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
disgaea is definitely on the same level as destiny as far as utterly wasting your time. go for it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

if i had to choose between destiny and disgea in some kind of weird every choice is bad scenario run by a cool sociopath ala kevin spacey in se7en, i guess i 'd choose disgea

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

if i had to choose between destiny and disgea in some kind of weird every choice is bad scenario run by a cool sociopath ala kevin spacey in se7en, i guess i 'd choose disgea

not to split hairs but kevin spacey def would have already picked out a game based on ur cardinal sin.. I think you might be thinking more of the Jigsaw from the Saw series, but I agree, disgaea

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the twisted psycho probably didnt do his reseatch if hes offering lyle a game with horny anime demonesses, in my opinion

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

not to split hairs but kevin spacey def would have already picked out a game based on ur cardinal sin.. I think you might be thinking more of the Jigsaw from the Saw series, but I agree, disgaea

aw true. jigsaw does make more sense in this case. thank u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

the twisted psycho probably didnt do his reseatch if hes offering lyle a game with horny anime demonesses, in my opinion

the games are insanely tedious aND they don't even have big boobs. fuuuu

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pladdicus posted:

Hi, I got 59.99 in my PSN by mistake

Hm?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That lil Jigsaw puppet: Hello Lyle I wanna play a game... *pulls up a ps4 controller, a bong and a bowl of nachos from under his tricycle* or you wanna watch some Netflix and chill instead.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
disagea 5 is for pedophiles and for consdiering pruchasing it you should have your nuts crushed with a power hammer

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the prinnys are cool and i thank they devs of disgaea for inventing them and that sick platformer involving them

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Real hurthling! posted:

the prinnys are cool and i thank they devs of disgaea for inventing them and that sick platformer involving them

That prinny game is a top 3 psp game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Whoa! Look out, Dood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Play it on one hit kill mode or don't play it

• Locked thread