Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
Thanks guys. Will try again.

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Your last name isn't 'Philips' by any chance?

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

I feel the red panda is the best kind of panda, wont you agree?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
People with deaf studies degrees are interested in professional hand jobs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP upon a closer read I think it is in fact you who have committed these terrible crimes and are now framing your brother as you are the only one that can interpret his words apparently.

Your 'confession' is a bunch of circumstantial mumbo jumbo as far as I'm concerned, and now I think you might be going around planting evidence. Why else would you take it upon yourself to go interview people like your brother's barber and whatever to discuss how much of a shitass he is? Why are you storing bags of his blood/skin/hair? Weird man.

I expect a Netflix documentary to shed some light on this because I suspect Courtney Love's involvement also.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Moridin920 posted:

Your last name isn't 'Philips' by any chance?

No. I can change the name if you find it distracting.

blainestereo posted:

I feel the red panda is the best kind of panda, wont you agree?

If you go to the Austrian Zoo in Vienna, they call the red panda the "lesser panda." The greater panda is the black and white kind. Now why do you think that is?

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Moridin920 posted:

OP upon a closer read I think it is in fact you who have committed these terrible crimes and are now framing your brother as you are the only one that can interpret his words apparently.

Your 'confession' is a bunch of circumstantial mumbo jumbo as far as I'm concerned, and now I think you might be going around planting evidence. Why else would you take it upon yourself to go interview people like your brother's barber and whatever to discuss how much of a shitass he is? Why are you storing bags of his blood/skin/hair? Weird man.

I expect a Netflix documentary to shed some light on this because I suspect Courtney Love's involvement also.

If this is your honest takeaway and not that my brother is a dick then you're a real piece of work.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
A better place for these shorts would be in the Fiction Farm. Officially it's UNDER 1000 WORDS ONLY but there's enough leeway given that slightly-longer pieces like this are fine to post there.

Saves you having to make a new thread every time. :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Quoted story w/ critique edited out as requested

I don't know what to make of this. Like, where the gently caress did the treehouse come from. Also, I bet you think you were writing something really clever but it was incredibly obvious by the 2nd paragraph that the protag was framing his brother that it was lol. also also, there's no story and there's nothing in this story that can even come close to interesting. i have a feeling you're trolling but w/e, i'm gonna give you a crit anyways.

flerp fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 7, 2016

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
you're starting your life of regret with a bang, I see

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Broenheim posted:

is this like kids acting like investigators or something?

I am the DA of Warren County and I am addressing my constituents about a menace they already know: My brother Trevor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I can't believe I read that.

• Locked thread