Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free
Anyone? This game has a lot of cool mechanics like not being able to save scum so you have to plan out how you spend your time before each trial day, you could blow your chance with a witness by saying the wrong thing, and get absolutely nothing out of talking to them, and the trial plays out differently depending on how you do, with a jury to impress or annoy to boot! you can go back to a previous day or start the day over again.

the characters aren't just birds either, there's an elephant, and some foxes.

edit: this game is good

Zeuhl fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
birb

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love Ace Attorney, OP.

Edit: Misread the thread title

Soral
May 30, 2009

id like to know if this game is good

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

In Training posted:

I love Ace Attorney, OP.

Edit: Misread the thread title

If you do, you'd probably like bird game

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Soral posted:

id like to know if this game is good

Sorry, I forgot to put this in my OP

This game is good.

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I heard they released this game unfinished. It doesnt have an ending.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Well I dont need much convincing. Ill buy it tonight OP

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

mabels big day posted:

I heard they released this game unfinished. It doesnt have an ending.

Huh, I was reading an update that they were polishing one of the endings of the final trial so maybe its just an alternate ending that wasn't completed on time? But you may be right, if so I would have to lower my opinion of the devs just a tad

If I learn the truth I will update this thread.

There are a few twists and turns in this game, even early on!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tiger

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/684445380885385216

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Zeuhl posted:

Huh, I was reading an update that they were polishing one of the endings of the final trial so maybe its just an alternate ending that wasn't completed on time? But you may be right, if so I would have to lower my opinion of the devs just a tad

If I learn the truth I will update this thread.

There are a few twists and turns in this game, even early on!

Keep me posted

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

Dec 26, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is this like that dumb pigeon dating sim

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeuhl posted:

edit: this game is good

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free
So from what I read, it WAS just one of the endings that lead you to a "coming soon" screen, and apparently the reason was that they were 6 months passed their release deadline and out of money. But they have since released the ending which is "4C" so the C ending of the final case.

The game came out around Christmas time, and didn't have one of the final endings ready for a couple weeks. Has that happened before?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

any good copyright claim cases in this or is it all boring murders?

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Aston posted:

any good copyright claim cases in this or is it all boring murders?

I'm still on 2 of 4, but I'm guessing all murders. The game is supposed to take place in 1840's France(where there were birds holding many important positions if my education is correct)

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never played an attorney game before, but this looks sort of cool. i think i'd rather wait for a sale though.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
kewl art -- prombably bad gameplay

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Zeuhl posted:

So from what I read, it WAS just one of the endings that lead you to a "coming soon" screen, and apparently the reason was that they were 6 months passed their release deadline and out of money. But they have since released the ending which is "4C" so the C ending of the final case.

The game came out around Christmas time, and didn't have one of the final endings ready for a couple weeks. Has that happened before?

phew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thank u

• Locked thread