Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

get your very own BYOB stylesheet. perfect for online portfolios, small business pages, and fan wikis

the hammock cat--? NO! she's not for sale! g-get out! get the gently caress out! get out! *I whip out my sword and begin slashing all the prices in the store in a screaming fury*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
But I only wanted it for a cute motivational poster---

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
Our sale won't last long in geological terms.

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

TheCIASentMe posted:

Just Burgs

Once these products are gone, they're gone, until the delivery truck arrives on Sunday

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Real premium prices, we have 20.00 for 19.99

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
customer: hey, wow, you guys are still around! i thought you closed down years ago
manager: OH poo poo I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING

that ivy guy

not even an era-spanning, multi-species planetary sale can withstand the test of time at the cosmological scale.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

VineST posted:

cosmological sale.

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
For only $75 more, we'll throw in a free $75 gift card!

Senior Management

do you have any discount yams?

:jerry:

FluffieDuckie

Doghouse posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!

Vynar posted:

do you have any discount yams?

Our yams are the discountiest!

I just checked our inventory. Sorry we just ran out. Can I interest you in a non-discount yam?

google THIS

buy 1000, get 1 free

limit one per customer

new 2016 vehicles only

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I saw an advert in a take-away pizza place's window last night that said Buy 10 get 1 Free.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

for every cat trimming we provide we can guarantee at least ONE (1)!! free ziploc baggy containing their fur

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hello welcome to the everything's a dollar (or more) store! right this way we have our world famous gumball machine, cash only of course

barfdog

come on down to crazy johnny's carpet emporium, where we can give you a finance deal for your favourite shag for a crazy 0% interest for 2-3 years depending on how much longer this business lasts

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

FluffieDuckie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hello welcome to the everything's a dollar (or more) store!

google THIS

for a limited time only, you can get anything in our inventory at cost, plus our overhead, plus a little more!

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

for a limited time only, you can get anything in our inventory at cost, plus our overhead, plus a little more!

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

google THIS posted:

barfdog posted:

come on down to crazy johnny's carpet emporium, where we can give you a finance deal for your favourite shag for a crazy 0% interest for 2-3 years depending on how much longer this business lasts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hello welcome to the everything's a dollar (or more) store! right this way we have our world famous gumball machine, cash only of course

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Once these products are gone, they're gone, until the delivery truck arrives on Sunday

TheCIASentMe posted:

Lutha Mahtin posted:

stock up today, the heat-death of the universe is coming soon!

posting smiling posted:

buy today to receive a deal that will seem like an incredible value in a number of decades when inflation has skewed your perception of the worth of a dollar

ScrubLeague posted:

Come into this building where I keep various items. If you want to trade currency for one or more that's fine.

meteloides posted:

these deals are WARM WARM WARM!

Theglavwen posted:

Buy now, they're going fast, or wait until tomorrow when we restock, it's just bread.

Doghouse posted:

lmbo at these, also others

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Theglavwen posted:

I saw an advert in a take-away pizza place's window last night that said Buy 10 get 1 Free.
slices? that just means they've taken the best one of 12 for themselves

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

schoolyard bully: walk in, walk out with 10% of your lunch money back

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

there's a store here, in the tourist part of town, that's literally called 'closing down sale'. that's the business' name. pretty clever and, if you think about it, not wholly untrue

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
our prices are so predictable that if one surprises you we'll apologize and do nothing about it

come in today for a $100 gift card, only $99.99 plus tax. this sale must end, civilization will collapse eventually

google THIS

we're so crazy we have black friday prices, right now!

hdtvs only $100!

blu-ray 3D players just $20!

ipads, $300!

the iphone 6s, just $250!

get these prices today so you can place them on items in your own retail store!

FutonForensic

It's BOG'N FEVER here at Payless Shoes. I'm talking about Buy One, Get None on each individual shoe. Mix 'n' Match to create your own unique style. Debra, is that a loafer on the left, a platform on the right? Ooo Debra, you nasty

Manifisto

Come on down to our

CLEARANCE SALE!

You won't believe the clearance! We've raised the roof . . . literally!

ty nesamdoom!

A Tin Of Beans

everything must go. i mean if we didnt sell anything, what would we do when the shipments came. anyway we all have to go eventually. nothing lasts forever. please buy something. please engage in commerce with us. please. we only have so long to live. please help.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Rock bottom prices with sky-high financing! Bring your friends! Pick up a stranger on the way! Make an enemy and drag them along in the trunk of your car! WE WILL SELL TO ANYONE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Splatmaster posted:

Rock bottom prices with sky-high financing! Bring your friends! Pick up a stranger on the way! Make an enemy and drag them along in the trunk of your car! WE WILL SELL TO ANYONE!

Except you Steve.

• Locked thread