Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

darkhawk posted:

I'm not very familiar with film however....this is intriguing.
However, I have a question.

I have a Pentax/Asahi Super-Takumar 50 F1.4, that is M42 mount. I believe that the camera above is K mount, correct? Would the lens work with that camera? I'm guessing, from what I can gather, I'd need an adapter perhaps?

Just curious. As I'm semi-interested. Not that I'd use the lens I have over hte one you have above included with it, but it's more just an interest/curiosity, since I've got that lens on hand already and have used it quite a bit with my Sony cameras.

While I say semi-interested, biggest issue is I wouldn't be able to purchase it for a few weeks (wife's car needed $2k to pass inspection. blah). But maybe early/mid February? After I get my tax return. If it's still here and available.

Yeah the MX is K mount so you'd need to use an adapter for that lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

I am trying to unload:

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s: $100
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s: $300
Hasselblad 60-120 mm f/4.8 FE (does not have a shutter, so it will not work on 500-series cameras, only on 200/2000 cameras with a focal plane shutter): $600

PM me if you are interested and please make an offer if the prices don't seem right.

Update: I am more interested in passing these on to a good home than I am in profit, so if you are even slightly interested, make an offer that covers shipping and fees and I will likely accept it.

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s, lens + caps: $100
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s, lens + caps: $300
Hasselblad 60-120 mm f/4.8 FE, lens + caps + filter retaining ring + (UV?) filter: $500
Leica Apo-extender-R 2x (non-ROM version), extender + caps: $200
Hasselblad 50 mm f/4 Distagon T* in chrome barrel, small coating marks on front element, lens + caps (front cap does not fit by itself but ) + shade: $150
Manfrotto Befree advanced aluminum + 3 quick release plates: $75 Sold to Cognac

Edit: I will ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, ...

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 7, 2024

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Selling some gear to make some space:

Olympus PEN-F:

Price: $700 + Shipping

Link to album

Includes:

- 3 Batteries. One is OEM. The other two are 3rd party.
- Charger
- Hand grip
- OEM Strap
- USB cable

I am the 2nd owner of this camera. When I bought it a couple years ago, the shutter count was in single digits. Shutter count is now 2146.

Babied this camera as much as I could. The only quirk I can really think of is that the hand grip, while useful for big hands, can really make it a pain in the rear end to remove the battery & SD card. This is amplified by the 3rd party batteries and their cheap design that causes them to bulge when they warm up. I've already attempted to sand them down once and it didn't really help much. With the SD card I learned that I could sort of slingshot it out by pressing it down and quickly removing my finger.

Or just.... Don't use the grip :v:

Olympus 17mm 1.8:

Price: $200 + Shipping

Link to album

On the M43 sensor this is roughly a 35mm lens. Really nice and compact.

Olympus 12-40mm 2.8:

Price: $300 + Shipping

Link to album

On the M43 sensor this is roughly a 24-80mm lens. Good portrait lens.

Both lenses came with the camera when I bought it. So it is safe to assume they saw very little use before it got into my hands.

Willing to bundle up camera and lenses for $1100 + Shipping.

All prices USD, I can ship out of the US but you gotta let me know ahead of time what courier you want me to use or we can discuss options if you don't know. I will not cover any sort of import fees/taxes/extortion that may come up.

I am a seasoned online seller. I get things safely packed and shipped as quickly as I can. If you have any questions, my DMs are open.

I'll have this post up for a few days before I list on eBay.

All sold on eBay.

Too Many Birds fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 24, 2024

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

theHUNGERian posted:

Update: I am more interested in passing these on to a good home than I am in profit, so if you are even slightly interested, make an offer that covers shipping and fees and I will likely accept it.

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s, lens + caps: $100
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s, lens + caps: $300
Hasselblad 60-120 mm f/4.8 FE, lens + caps + filter retaining ring + (UV?) filter: $500
Leica Apo-extender-R 2x (non-ROM version), extender + caps: $200
Hasselblad 50 mm f/4 Distagon T* in chrome barrel, small coating marks on front element, lens + caps (front cap does not fit by itself but ) + shade: $150
Manfrotto Befree advanced aluminum + 3 quick release plates: $75 Sold to Cognac

Edit: I will ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, ...

Tripod arrived quickly and is in great shape, thanks!

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Tripod arrived quickly and is in great shape, thanks!

Hooray!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm looking for a Pentax-M 28mm f2.8 for my thread favorite ME Super, if anyone is looking to part ways with one

99pct of germs
Apr 13, 2013

Hello all! I figured I'd share my SA-Mart thread here to see if anyone would be interested. Selling a Canon EOS T5 and some assorted accessories.

*LENS AUTO FOCUS NO LONGER WORKS*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4052167

I saw the rules of this Buy/Sell require transaction be done in thread so I will abide by that in the SA-Mart thread to keep it all in one place if that is ok.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm selling a Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG lens for Nikon F mount. Hate to sell it, but I'm skint as gently caress right now and gigs aren't happening. It's in perfect condition, comes with the soft case and a clear filter/lens protector. $1000CAD or best offer, open to shipping it.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Interest check:

Looking to clear out the lenses I don't shoot and upgrade one I do.

Fuji: 70-300, excellent shape; 23 f/1.4, excellent shape.
Rokinon 12 f/2, almost unused.

If interest, I'll post pics and we can talk prices. I like to sell to goons when possible.

Korenwolf
Mar 14, 2007

Nap Ghost

torgeaux posted:

Interest check:

Looking to clear out the lenses I don't shoot and upgrade one I do.

Fuji: 70-300, excellent shape; 23 f/1.4, excellent shape.
Rokinon 12 f/2, almost unused.

If interest, I'll post pics and we can talk prices. I like to sell to goons when possible.

I would be interested in the 70-300 depending on price. It has been next on my to buy list for a while now.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Korenwolf posted:

I would be interested in the 70-300 depending on price. It has been next on my to buy list for a while now.

Pic and pricing when we get home.

Edit:

Prices: 23mm, $375; 12mm, $140; 70-300, $625.

Lenses by B. B., on Flickr

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 21, 2024

murk
Oct 31, 2003
Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

torgeaux posted:

Pic and pricing when we get home.

Edit:

Prices: 12mm, $140;

Lenses by B. B., on Flickr

Interested in the 12mm. I'll send a PM

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I'm looking at parting with a few things here. I can take paypal/etc. as payments.

Sony 200-600 G - $1400 + shipping

It's in great condition. Works perfectly, etc. etc. I still have the original box, case, straps, caps, hood, foot, etc. Does not include the Peak Design "shoe."

The only note I have is that there is .... something, on the front element. It's not a scratch on the surface, as I can't feel it with my fingernail. Whatever it is, it doesn't affect the image quality. I've got a pretty good photo of it.

--

Sony 50mm f/1.2 - $1500 + shipping

Perfect condition. Has caps, hood, and original case/strap. No OEM box. Great lens, no notes. Sorry to sell it, but I just can't justify the money anymore.

--

Sony 35mm f/1.4 - $1000 + shipping

Also in perfect condition. Has caps, hood, and original case, but no OEM box.

this post hurt me to make

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Feb 24, 2024

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
I have a Fuji 16-80mm lens for sale that I no longer use. The glass is mint and comes with a UV filter and CP filter, as well as the original caps and hood. There's a minor scratch on the barrel but otherwise this thing is basically new.

https://ibb.co/album/TMc2KT

Looking for $400 shipped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Cross posting from SAMART: clearing out my gear closet of old stuff I'm no longer using. All the glass is in great shape, and everything was stored in hardshell Pelican cases with desiccant packets to control moisture. The bodies have typical wear but work perfect.

Canon RF 35mm 1.8 $350

The best wide prime for RF so far. The IS does wonders for handheld and video shooting in low light. Incredibly sharp and fast focusing. Worthy of L designation in all but materials.

Sigma EF 18-35mm 1.8 $450 Includes hood, cap, and K&F Black 1/4 diffusion filter

Probably the best crop sensor zoom lens. Crazy sharp and fast.

Canon EF-S 24mm 2.8 Pancake $100

Favorite EF lens for its size and weight, super sharp and great colors.

Canon 400d $100

Still a great camera if you have any light, this era of Canon DSLRs had the best sensors and color. Love this camera almost as much as the 5D classic. Battery still has a lot of capacity and the body has zero problems.

Taken with the 400d + 24mm

Canon 400d + 24mm together $150

Nikon D3200 + 18-55 Kit lens (forgot to photograph that, but great condition and rarely used) $200

Great little camera that was mainly just a backup for my 750. Does pretty good 1080 video as well.

Nikon 20mm 1.8 G $400

My favorite wide prime ever. Still mad there's no Canon mirrorless equivalent.

Nikon 85mm 1.8 G $300

My favorite portrait lens on Nikon.

Get both Nikon lenses for $600

Happy to combine other bits for a discount as well, or take the whole lot for $1600.

Bought and sold plenty of gear here if anyone wants references.

Paypal preferred: defeldus at gmail

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057265

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 27, 2024