Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clitical hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9NgzLhbBM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

that dogge needs glasses

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
whoever's throwing was probably a horrible high school quarterback or 3rd baseman

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
this guy is probably hell on a set of golf clubs

alnilam

i like the video thank you

ty manifisto

alnilam

i liked the part where the dog finally caught some food :shobon:

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that dog must be a real rear end in a top hat for his owner to publicly humiliate him like that, and on the internet no less

poor dog :ohdear:

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
there is NO WAY i'm fielding that dog for my softball team

Scaly Haylie

LA Beast is my go-to source for feelgood videos, because i feel good that i am not him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_4FyoWiIY

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Lizard Wizard posted:

LA Beast is my go-to source for feelgood videos, because i feel good that i am not him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_4FyoWiIY

did a million people watch you eat pencils? well, maybe by his definition of success, you're the loser here

Scaly Haylie

Zorodius posted:

did a million people watch you eat pencils? well, maybe by his definition of success, you're the loser here

don't get me wrong. i respect him, i'm just glad that i don't have to do what he does

FutonForensic

LA Beast here. after consuming all matter and dark matter in the universe, the only thing left to consume is myself, much like the ouroboros of legend. let's do this *opens mouth to take a big burger bite of his rear end*

Scaly Haylie

"Wow. Apparently I have a serious allergic reaction to cinnamon. I don't have anywhere else to go with this." LA Beast, 2014, before continuing to eat cinnamon snacks for five straight minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
that dog's name is fritz

• Locked thread