Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
$700 millyun dollarz! OMG!

Don't cry when you lose. Be happy. Hopefully nobody wins then we will see our first BILLYUN jackpot.

Oh wow, it's a tax on the poor and stupid. Hahahah so clever.

I'll buy the forums when I win cuz I am creative. Then I'll get hookers and blow. And tell my boss to gently caress himself. Oh and I'll hire a lawyer and set up a trust so no one will know that I won and I don't get harassed. Also, hay guyz, did you see this cool website that simulates how much $$$ you are going to waste? I don't play any more after seeing that.

Anyway. Power Ball is at $700 million. Drawing is on Saturday. Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

:gas:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Waltzing Along posted:

$700 millyun dollarz! OMG!

Don't cry when you lose. Be happy. Hopefully nobody wins then we will see our first BILLYUN jackpot.

Oh wow, it's a tax on the poor and stupid. Hahahah so clever.

I'll buy the forums when I win cuz I am creative. Then I'll get hookers and blow. And tell my boss to gently caress himself. Oh and I'll hire a lawyer and set up a trust so no one will know that I won and I don't get harassed. Also, hay guyz, did you see this cool website that simulates how much $$$ you are going to waste? I don't play any more after seeing that.

Anyway. Power Ball is at $700 million. Drawing is on Saturday. Good luck.

Nah, they are legally obligated to publish your name, dawg.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Germstore posted:

Nah, they are legally obligated to publish your name, dawg.

it varies by state. when I win I'm just going to mail the winning ticket to bernie sanders so he can claim it directly

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
When I win, I'm going to work naked and "gently caress you (followed by my boss' name)" written on my chest with my own poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Goatfather posted:

it varies by state. when I win I'm just going to mail the winning ticket to bernie sanders so he can claim it directly

he'd reject that poo poo no question

• Locked thread