Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'd like to give a shout out to Burfict for his help in getting the Broncos to the AFCCG. There were only two teams that could've beat the Broncos: Andy Dalton Bengals and the Steelers with AB. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i think since brown was knocked out with an illegal hit the NFL should have delayed the AFC playoffs until he was healthy and could participate. just one man's take

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

old dog child posted:

I'd like to give a shout out to Burfict for his help in getting the Broncos to the AFCCG. There were only two teams that could've beat the Broncos: Andy Dalton Bengals and the Steelers with AB. :thumbsup:

To be fair, the steelers were about to win without AB until that late fumble :v:. How loving bad do the broncos have to be to let that happen? loving patriots are going to win this weekend :(

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

v2vian man posted:

i think since brown was knocked out with an illegal hit the NFL should have delayed the AFC playoffs until he was healthy and could participate. just one man's take

thank you for the support, friend

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Destoration posted:

To be fair, the steelers were about to win without AB until that late fumble :v:. How loving bad do the broncos have to be to let that happen? loving patriots are going to win this weekend :(

The Steelers are a good team imho

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

v2vian man posted:

This plus they should have executed tom brady for his treasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Atticus Finch posted:

You know Bengals/Steelers is gonna be week 4 SNF.

MNF, because I want to see what kind of loving ridiculous puppet show Gruden puts on to illustrate for the viewers exactly how many injuries are caused by this rivalry.

• Locked thread