Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StuntKid
Dec 10, 2003
So, I posted about this a while ago. I was the director on a DC Comics fan film about Nightwing. I'm not a comic book guy, and this is essentially a 2nd chapter in their desired fan trilogy, but it's not a complete piece of poo poo. As a standalone, it doesn't really do much, but as a 2nd piece in the Youtube series, it definitely adds a lot of production value missing from the series. We put a lot of love and passion into it, and with stunt performers and fight choreographers from ARROW involved, it won't let you down in terms of the action.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Official Press Release below.

Mattbox Media Inc. is incredibly proud to announce that after a year of development, filming, and post-production, Nightwing: The Darkest Knight(22minutes) is online and available to view for free via YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvmrP11yju8

Produced by Matthew Hall, Matthew Campbell, and Brady Roberts,

Nightwing: TDK is the newest chapter in the Nightwing Series.Starring Dan Payne (Strange Empire, Warcraft, Watchmen, Stargate
SG1/Atlantis)
and Brady Roberts (Arrow, Lucifer, World of Hurt). Nightwing: TDK is a fan film set in the DC Comic
Universe. Made with love by a passionate group of fans and filmmakers, Nightwing: TDK is sure to please any fans
of the Batman Universe with its story, action, and impeccable cinematography.

Synopsis: Nightwing returns home after a brief stint as the Green Lantern to find a close friend of his murdered.
On the hunt for answers and justice, Nightwing finds himself backed into a corner and has no other option than to
make a decision and step beyond his normal boundaries of control to confront the person responsible for the
horrific crime. Torn between loyalty and justice, Nightwing comes face to face with a fight he would never want to
have, but is forced to in order to save his city.

Over 100 fans, friends, and filmmakers volunteered and dedicated their time to Matthew’s vision of the second
chapter in showrunner/actor Brady Robert’s Nightwing Series. With Mike Howorun co-writing the script, this
second chapter in the series has raised the bar for what fans can expect from a Nightwing project. Byron Kopman,
the talented Director of Photography, utilized his years of commercial and film work to elevate this project to the
next level. With smashing performances, professional feature film quality stunts and cinematography, Nightwing:
The Darkest Knight raises the bar for what fan films can do on a limited budget and proves that they can entertain
just as well as any multi-million blockbuster hit.[/b]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I though I told you to change the title :mad:

e: Is Nightwing:Green Lantern in part 1? Can you post that?

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jan 11, 2016

StuntKid
Dec 10, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

I though I told you to change the title :mad:

e: Is Nightwing:Green Lantern in part 1? Can you post that?
LOL, No he's not. They hinted at him at the end of the first web-series, but it was definitely outside our budget to do. Honestly, I wanted to distance myself from the first web-series and make a different film.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

StuntKid posted:

it's not a complete piece of poo poo. As a standalone, it doesn't really do much

Well poo poo son, I'm sold. Let's see what we have here-

StuntKid posted:

Synopsis:Nightwing returns home after a brief stint as the Green Lantern

:yikes:

StuntKid
Dec 10, 2003

Travis343 posted:

GREEN LANTERN STUFF
Yeah, that's how they ended their original series (I was not involved with it). This was just our tying the story back to that, with obviously nothing in this to show as his time as the Green Lantern. Kind of a weird idea, glad we mostly bypassed it.

• Locked thread