Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
drinking 2nd black cup of coffee

i think its from Ethiopia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Snatch Duster posted:

drinking 2nd black cup of coffee

i think its from Ethiopia

Must have gotten cold by the time you got it.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I had gas station coffee this morning, the perfect way to honor Mr. Bowie imho

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I had 5 cups of instant coffee at work today. We have a coffee machine but I didn't feel like paying for it today so I took the free instant pouches nobody uses and have probably been in the cabinet for years.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I grind beans fresh in the morning and use a french press. Sometimes I will even grind up a few almonds in there as well.

Tastes pretty good!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

nomadologique posted:

only peeps w worse coffee than america used to have (before the craft everything movement) are the brits dawg

I've never had brittish coffee but that probab ly makes sense, they're also famous for drinking tea but only drink poo poo tea

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Must have gotten cold by the time you got it.

naw, it was beans that I ground up.

good joke though, but i don't joke about coffee

3rd cup going down now.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
in greece you just put instant coffee in a tall glass with milk and at least one more scoop of sugar than you would allow at your highest estimate and then you zip it up with a milkshake machine and put ice in it

it's called "ambrosia"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

in greece they lick an armpit and dust their lips with fundip before sipping their coffee

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
No wonder greece is bankrupt

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i got some coffee for xmas from some roaster in brooklyn and im pretty sure it has crack in it. delicious too

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

got my hands on joe i'm not dead yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

social vegan posted:

got my hands on joe i'm not dead yet

is joe a beautiful beefy boy? pls pm me pics

• Locked thread