Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i will not monetize your posts, everyone. im no front page content creator. please feel free to post about the most villainous villains.

what is it about scientists in games and being evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i think Japanese ppl hate science because of the atomic bomb

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

i will not monetize your posts, everyone. im no front page content creator. please feel free to post about the most villainous villains.

There's lots of evil scientists in books and movies too, it's just a thing

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

sector_corrector posted:

what if this whole thread was just the OP getting ideas for TOP TEN MOST EVIL [REALLY BAD GUYS] VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!!! youtube video where he makes crazy reaction shot faces at the camera as he reads the list?

Idk, sector_corrector.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's one really bad guy.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you want to put bad guys on a kefka to sephiroth scale, i have to go with kefkas every day of the week

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

if you want to put bad guys on a kefka to sephiroth scale, i have to go with kefkas every day of the week

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Uh the thread for really good guys is THAT way

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i like his hair

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

tumor looking batty, don't you understand the only future rests in the loving arms of YHVH

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The loving...blind claw guys in RE4.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

The loving...blind claw guys in RE4.

garrador

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Adbot