Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm so glad this term is over. I had a database design class with an old crusty vietnam marine instructor. He knows his poo poo but is kind of old and seems to have drank himself retarded somewhere along the line. Constant confusion and disorganization coupled with a brutal workload made for undue stress. I like a challenge but when the hell did an associates degree start requiring gnarly capstone courses? Isn't that usually like an undergrad thing? Ah well, got straight A's for the term. One more class for winter and I am done with my AAS and two separate one-year certificates, then moving on to an AB at a local university during spring. This was my third go at college since ETS'ing and thank god it's finally clicking. I even managed to get two CompTIA certs done recently. Yeehaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm finally out of the classroom until the day I decide to go to grad school. Still have an internship and independent study to do.

A semester that should have been a slam dunk turned into a real slog because of a lovely disorganized teacher, and the worst group dynamics I've ever been part of.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Got 100% on my writing final, and my mythology professor is finally putting our grades up. Looking good so far.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My final grade in one of my classes was based on my having done all four quizzes, and having clearly contributed to our group final project. Yes, he threw out all the quiz grades and gave points for attempting the quizzes. I got an A though I probably would have had one anyway.

His disorganized bullshit was my main stressor this semester and I'm going to be glad to never have to deal with him again. The worst part is that he's the program head.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm f5ing my school account thing just to see the last of grades posted. I know that I did fine but I just want to finally see them so I can be absolutely done with school stuff for a few weeks.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I'm f5ing my school account thing just to see the last of grades posted. I know that I did fine but I just want to finally see them so I can be absolutely done with school stuff for a few weeks.

Same. One of my professors, may she live forever, put up my final grade on Friday. All the others are taking their sweet time.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Yeah I still have poo poo from the beginning of the semester that hasn't been graded. Need my grades before my company will reimburse me, although I may be leaving for another one so that might not matter.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Managed to breeze through most of my classes and only have a political science final tomorrow, which should be easy as I haven't scored lower than 90% on any test or assignment all semester.

These kids keep looking at me like I'm some sort of wizard

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Professor Bling posted:

Managed to breeze through most of my classes and only have a political science final tomorrow, which should be easy as I haven't scored lower than 90% on any test or assignment all semester.

These kids keep looking at me like I'm some sort of wizard

Are you?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I wont have grades till january at the earliest.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Waiting on one more class/lab. Pretty sure I failed the class portion of it, I'd just like to know for sure

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

my mental plane is an F-105 Thunderchief

Mine's an A-7 because it's effective and surprisingly nimble, but it ain't quick

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Two As and three Bs.

Considering accounting made me want to drop out on a regular basis, I would call that a successful semester.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

2 A's, A-, A+. Final semester. Puts my overall GPA in the bracket for "cum laude" designation. Not sure if that's worth anything more than a bad joke or two.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
:cumpolice:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

possibly, I'm starting on the beard already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007