Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Rest In Peace - Sable "Noodles" FlavorTruck - 20??-2016

You were a fat sassy black lady and I couldn't save you from your own farts. They built up inside of you and by the time I noticed something was wrong, it was too late. I will forever remember you as the lil' bitch who chewed on all the bottom shelf books. You were potty trained, which was nice, I guess. That didn't stop you from showing your affection by leaving the occasional coco puff in my shoes. You are survived by your hus-bun, Moose. He seems okay, probably because his brain is too tiny to comprehend what has happened.

RIP my rabbit pal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm sorry for your loss, Flavor Truck. She sounds like she was very sweet.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Her quirk was that she would sneak up on you when you weren't paying attention and untie your shoes. She would take one of the laces and pull the knot open in one quick movement and sneak away. She wouldn't even chew on them. It was weird. She was weird. Goodbye, rabbit. :angel: :rip:

• Locked thread