Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
quas' cs is loving abysmal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

relegation zone. Probably still there, but it looks like NRG is right there with them.

so which of Phoenix1, Apex, Echo Fox is not in the relegation zone if these 2 teams are?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

you guys convinced me quas would be okay

gently caress you

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Tales of Woe posted:

so which of Phoenix1, Apex, Echo Fox is not in the relegation zone if these 2 teams are?

apex will be decent.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This is a very strange game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I looked away for about 8 minutes and NRG got 9 kills

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
That was such a greedy, silly dive by LOD

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

santorin has no pressure but that boy can smite

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Quas is so far behind.

I think the only initiations I've liked are some of GBM's flanks.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

this is the messiest game

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Lategame Vlad so huge D:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kiwikid has done a nice job of protecting ohq.

NV seems done at this point.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
This game will not end

Edit: never mind it ended in the silliest way possible

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Dragongem posted:

This game will not end

It ended the best way it could.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
oh my god there's still one more game

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Hypocrisy posted:

It ended the best way it could.

the ending it truly deserved

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Oh you think we're gonna fight you for the elder? Haha, nope.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Riot should start these games earlier because there is no way I'm watching game 3 of this shitshow over KT getting sadly creamed by SKT

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Incredible play from KiWiKiD to carry his team through a gut wrenching game two. Showed a lot of character to prevail through adversity, it's a positive sign for the team moving forward. These guys are fighters

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

There's literally no reason to watch this game when you can instead watch RNG who gave either Ryze or Vlad to Looper and also there's Mata and Uzi on the team still believe it or not.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Lol there's the Korean telecom wars going on and you mention an RNG game.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*infinite farts voice*

Oh yeah how could anyone in their right mind not watch KT Rolster

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*watches Fly suicide down mid lane*

literally lmao if you would watch anything else

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Our very own Bizarro Monte

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
lol Uzi

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AnonSpore posted:

Our very own Bizarro Monte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qtcuye1_c4&t=17m25s

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

She recently said theres a fan bias and Monte Cristo is such a thin skinned prick he took it as a personal attack

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Game 1 of KT/SKT is a perfect example of why I sometimes hate watching teams play against SKT. KT had built some solid early leads and basically decided to throw the game by flashing two towers deep to try and get a kill on Faker and then over committing in the next two team fights to try and get a kill on Faker and losing them badly. By the time Faker picked up his first death KT had already lost the map. I just wish teams would be happy eking out small advantages vs SKT rather than trying to take consecutive insane risks to try and all-in them early. If you force Faker to back just pick up CS/XP/Objective advantages, don't try like a 90% chance of failure two tower dive to bail him out of his previous mistake. Everyone is always so loving thirsty to kill him they lose sight of the actual game, it's his single biggest advantage over all his opponents.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
So you're saying Faker is an IRL version of the taunt ability?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(In TSM voice) T S M

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Asema posted:

It was pretty hilarious to see CLG try to go back to what worked. oh no we are losing because of map presence and team fighting QUICK go 1-3-1 and split push !!!!!

waiting for Darshan to say he's not a one trick though

Dark Shawn is great, in fact he's the second best top laner in the world.

But the first best top laner in the world? That's honker.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
It's weird, both LCK and LPL are completely gone from the new lolesports website.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm writing up a new Summer Split OP right now. Someone give me a solid OP title by the time I get done writing.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

CLG vs TSM Bloodwar: This Time it's Personal. Honor and Glory.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
posting to get to my thread post history where I think i quoted a knock out of the park title

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

the great bungholio: i need tp for my bot lane

i THINK this was it

e; after reviewing it and the posts following it, yes, it is

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I hope immortals 2-0's c9 and then gives meteos a wedgie on stage and calls him a big dumb baby

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I'm very happy that Meteos is back on c9 because it makes it much easier to viscerally hate them.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm gonna post the new thread before the games start I'm almost done with a rough draft. I can't believe some of these Chinese rosters are like 14 loving people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

New thread >>>> http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778897

• Locked thread