Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

FishMcCool posted:

Doesn't Lisa's story include stuff like rape, torture and child abuse? Because I feel like this is kind of understated both here and on the game's Steam page and should be at least mentioned in passing to prospective players.

Yep, in varying amounts. They aren't ever-present or anything, but they are in there. They are definitely not portrayed as positive things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib
Humble Bumble is doing a Farming Sim Bundle and I have an extra key for No Place Like Home: 7KYRM-2PZZM-RZBY2

I also have a key for Dead By Deadlight I've never redeemed: IBNA-CBZL-MSKC-MFBU-NWXF-SNZE

I've never done this before so I hope the keys work.

King Boo
Feb 24, 2008

nihil novi sub sole

waggles posted:

No Place Like Home

i took this. thanks!!

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

waggles posted:

Humble Bumble is doing a Farming Sim Bundle and I have an extra key for No Place Like Home: 7KYRM-2PZZM-RZBY2

I also have a key for Dead By Deadlight I've never redeemed: IBNA-CBZL-MSKC-MFBU-NWXF-SNZE

I've never done this before so I hope the keys work.

Steam said dead by daylight wasn't valid. Assuming it's a steam key.

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib

Suburban Dad posted:

Steam said dead by daylight wasn't valid. Assuming it's a steam key.

I have no idea, I got it for free from Newegg when I bought a graphics card in 2016. Try redeeming the code on the Geforce Experience app.

waggles fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 22, 2024

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's too long for Epic and too short for Microsoft, so it's probably just an expired Steam key

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
Fallout 76 for Xbox
7GPTHFVR9MR4HW23Q46K43T3Z

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Fallout 76 (Microsoft Store): TWH4T-3HM7P-XPX6G-7P3TF-MGRKZ
Fallout 76 (XBox): YCMJHRRF97G6447J6R49PJTCZ
Fallout Tactics (GOG): K7V8E69DE702F8E53C

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Kaewan posted:

Fallout 76 for Xbox

I passed my FO76 pc code on to someone, but snagged this one instead.
Thanks

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Here's another xbox Fallout 76 code VT2DG2979YW3TMX2QDXMX67VZ

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I may as well give my F76 XBox code out as I'm never going to use it myself: RWPTRY9D7RVVQJGTR66FHHPJZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I may as well give my F76 XBox code out as I'm never going to use it myself:

I grabbed this one, thank you!