Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yes, who could ever hear of such a a thing as chicken served with spaghetti... You could maybe add cheese to it and call it a chicken Parmesan maybe? Send this poo poo to olive garden pronto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm saddened by the events of this thread, especially the part where I agreed with franco on a topic.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Hey OP gently caress you and anyone stupid enough to donate to this soon to be disaster

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybvGgUM8-I

:eyepop:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

dude if people were discouraged from making jokes your dad would have pulled out

:drat:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

pleas watch my late completion of the tito ron's filipeno food moderator challenge thank you

Haha good.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

lol this is great.

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

social vegan posted:

SV gives us the silver lining to this poo poo cloud.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OK the op has been prorated and I'll be sending this thread to the happy hunting ground or whatever the Filipino version of heaven is (a multistory shopping mall full of mcdonalds probably)

So get any last minute sick burns in I guess...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Im gay

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
op I your face looks like a fusion dish.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sorry swbm my tanks empty and i think i need church now

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm glad Franco got owned.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

BTW I have a DIGITAL PRIZE I'd like to send you but I dont guess you have plat so uh, you have an email or po box or phone number or something?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jackyl posted:

dude if people were discouraged from making jokes your dad would have pulled out

loving lol im saving this one

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RIP in piss op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

BTW I have a DIGITAL PRIZE I'd like to send you but I dont guess you have plat so uh, you have an email or po box or phone number or something?

but i...i do have plat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can u guys see me am ir eal can u read this

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

No.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

the great deceiver posted:

it's ok we used to be but it's actually changed a lot in the past 15 years and is now like a slightly less ghetto version of oakland

yeah sac is actually pretty cool now, which is a thing I'd probably never thought I'd say. Most people think it gets hot as gently caress because their experience is probably sitting in traffic on i-80 going up to tahoe but it's actually not bad except for a couple weeks out of the year. not as bad as a lot of places like redding or central valley get. there's definitely a lot of great cuisine and bars without the pretenious overpriced techbro hipster bullshit in the bay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

I have some bad news for you..... you know the end of the fifth sense where bruce willis finds out he is a ghost and then they cut open that blue alien singer? youre the alien.

• Locked thread