Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country posted:

People who vape all look like they're sucking robot dick.

The only argument FOR vaping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jukeboxblues posted:

Okay. Hey Symbolic whats up with you gaping butthole?
please do not slander me like this

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

please do not slander me like this

Suck my robo dick and blow my cloudy load into the wind

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Moxie posted:

It's cool that all the vape stores that opened up are now failing

Vaping is good.

Vaping stores are the worst place on Earth.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

If you can't commit to the nihilistic pleasure of la petite mort and enjoy the luxurious feel of tar coating your internal organs then shut the gently caress up about your appropriated nerd rear end version of doing so

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

If you can't commit to the nihilistic pleasure of la petite mort and enjoy the luxurious feel of tar coating your internal organs then shut the gently caress up about your appropriated nerd rear end version of doing so

:goonsay:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jukeboxblues posted:

Suck my robo dick and blow my cloudy load into the wind
you have a grimy-rear end goblin dick though

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
A friend of mine switched to vaping to help quit/ mitigate ill effects of smoking. He now both smokes and vapes lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Doctor J Off posted:

A friend of mine switched to vaping to help quit/ mitigate ill effects of smoking. He now both smokes and vapes lol

Yeah honestly this is my only real gripe with vapes. I've tried them a bunch and it just doesn't scratch that itch good enough.

Also seriously gently caress anybody that blasts clouds of that poo poo all over people. I don't do it with my smokes because that would be a dick move.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Vapers are smokers who decided they didn't want to be cool.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

vapings post-cool, losers. *hits his $300 mech mod and peels out*

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Hitting my OBS 'Crius' with a dual-coil 24AWG .29 ohm setup with dat boomboom kojendo japanese cotton. I've got my badboy on my iStick 100w w/ the dual 18650 setup slamming down some Capote by Chapter XIII Vapors, waiting on my deliver of Nick's Blissful Brews Fro-Yo and Khali Vapor's Devils Punchbowl tomorrow. I wanted the Griffon RTA but they were out of stock so I settled for the Crius. I usually hit my menthol mix on my subtank and I keep a Nautilus Mini on-hand for that 'Not an obnoxious fag' when I leave the house Vape. Full of Strawberries and cream.

But no I don't vape it's for retards.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
My Vape Life Story:

I wanted to quit smoking a pipe in China because I knew the air was killing me anyway, so I bought an EGO ONE MEGA or something. The only juice with nicotine sold was Hangsen 6Mg, which is Chinese liquid that is the worst tasting stuff in the universe. I would cough and gag so much every time I hit the vape because it tasted so god drat bad and burned my throat with that 80% PG mixture. Just a few hits would give me the nicotine dizziness, which hours of pipe smoking never gave me. It tasted so loving bad that I quit in a week and only used the pipe like once every two weeks instead of half the day.

I still want to dry heave thinking about vaping that stuff.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

This may be a contributing factor.

e. this is the contributing factor.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Is there a gaping to vaping extension like cloud to butt?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i vape but i also like sucking robot dicks so the joke is on you

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moxie posted:

It's cool that all the vape stores that opened up are now failing

boys its a free cash grab, hear me out and im sure you'll give me a small business loan:

i sell two products and two products only. vape sticks i dont know how to make, and vape juice i dont know how to make.

couldnt they buy both of those on amazon? do you repair the vape sticks and have special flavors?

this is a lot of questions could i just have the loan

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

OP is your vape on a lanyard that you wear around your neck at all times?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Clitch posted:

Vaping is good.

Vaping stores are the worst place on Earth.

smoke shops were already bad but now somehow worse for all selling "juice" and other stupid vape poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Vaping is cool and we should encourage kids to try it.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

youre just encouraging me to vape now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Omi-Polari posted:

Vaping is cool and we should encourage kids to try it.

it is and they do

• Locked thread