Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I was gonna start a gourmet unsucked dick bistro but then OP took a tour of the facility and now I'm all out of stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Bar

Buds N Suds

It's a combination of a laundry mat and a bar.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Runefaust posted:

Bar

Buds N Suds

Meet America's newest millionaire

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can just bring your own beer into a normal laundromat. Ive done it many times. Bring a dang bong whos gonna stop you?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

You can just bring your own beer into a normal laundromat. Ive done it many times. Bring a dang bong whos gonna stop you?

I guess it would be frowned upon here...

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Isaac posted:

But can you BUY beer there?

gently caress, this idea would work wonders in Los Angeles or Portland.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I guess it would be frowned upon here...

Polite members of the public see it and they just figure you are now the owner of rhe laundromat on account of your brazen attitude

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Buy a sixpack up the street and drink and smoke and read the mormon pamphlets lying around everywhere

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
DERAIL is it momons that have the Watchtower magazine. Whats the othrr one thats like mormons

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its like hooters but with twinks

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Isaac posted:

DERAIL is it momons that have the Watchtower magazine. Whats the othrr one thats like mormons

Jehova's Witnesses have the Watchtower.

Mormons read Cyclist Magazine.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Roundhouse

Combination steakhouse/fighting arena where one customer's meal can be free if they can beat the restaurant champ for the night in a fight.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Are you american?

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Runefaust posted:

Bar

Buds N Suds

Would actually kickstart this. It sounds more sustainable then Buffalo Wild Wings or the most recent hipster burger joint (scam).

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The Bowtie and Beard

A hipster-themed restaurant with a lot of goofy quirky poo poo all over the place. Prices on the menu are listed in GameBoy cartridges, which can be looked at on their Amazon storefront. The menu consists of cut up menus from other restaurants that have been glued beneath a laminated sheet. When ordering, waitstaff that will compliment your choice but brag about how they've had a really awesome dish of it from another restaurant. Which restaurant was that? Oh, it's a little artisan place you've probably never heard of in Queens. They're closed now, but they got to be really good friends with the owners who invite him over every so often and they stay up all night playing vintage board games and cooking traditional old Prussian food.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

Are you american?

If you're AMerican I have some really good ideas but i'll only talk to an AMERICAN.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ITS LIKE HOOTERS BUT WITH TWINKS

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

numberoneposter posted:

ITS LIKE HOOTERS BUT WITH TWINKS

You could call it Twinkies.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
a hawaiian restaurant where they seat u individually with a stranger and u play jokenpo and the winner gets served a plate of fried egg covered steak smothered in portagee sausage gravy on a bed of rice and the loser has to either pay for the winners meal or stand there during the meal and gently caress the crease between two loaves of spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

whoflungpoop posted:

half price meals when u eat them without using utensils or hands

I think this has traction, the more you degrade yourself the cheaper your meal becomes. No meal can go below cost price to avoid a loss of profits. You could arrange for performance artists to eat meals in super weird ways, like a contortionist who has to eat the food from their butt while people spray dust in their face ($5 a spray!) and this will also give the place some artistic credibility.

• Locked thread