Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I've heard rumors that it has already come out but I attend a lot of white people weddings so I can confirm that this is not the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

google THIS posted:

I've heard rumors that it has already come out but I attend a lot of white people weddings so I can confirm that this is not the case

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 29, 2016

Macnult

"everybody trap your hands!"
*everybody starts clapping in triplets and repeating "WHAT"*

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
everybody was busy doing the cha cha and they were blocking the way to the pulled pork bar.

thats fine, i didn't need to overindulge

google THIS

i hear the cha cha slide 3 has changed developer teams like eight times

google THIS

one guy claims he got invited to test the closed alpha but there was a song-breaking bug where dj casper yells "2,147,483,647 hops this time!" and then the whole thing freezes

google THIS

i wouldn't care so much except that cha cha slide part 2, episode 2 ended on such a freaking cliffhanger and i just want to know what happens next

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

google THIS posted:

i wouldn't care so much except that cha cha slide part 2, episode 2 ended on such a freaking cliffhanger and i just want to know what happens next

for those of you new to the cha cha slide, episodes 4-6 are all you ever need to look competent on the dance floor really.

Savage For The Winjun

chacha3 confirmed

alnilam

More like chacha nukem 3 :(

alnilam

code:
while n_hops < 1e6:
    print n_hops, "this time"
    n_hops += 1

it was supposed to be 6e1... the test dancers were stuck on the dance floor for 23 days :negative:

google THIS

google THIS posted:

one guy claims he got invited to test the closed alpha but there was a song-breaking bug where dj casper yells "2,147,483,647 hops this time!" and then the whole thing freezes

and then everybody claps their hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

I'm crapping my hands at this awesome thread

• Locked thread