Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

gmc9987 posted:

I signed up for some comics course online (it's free!) and while I don't think it is going to teach me anything really revolutionary, the assignments will be good practice and learning experiences. This one was to create a 2-page autobiographical comic using the panel templates provided by the instructor.

I like it! :)

Would you happen to have a link to the course? It sounds interesting.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Ideas for next month's theme?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Appliances or vehicles?

Anyway. I drew this thing and it fits with the theme, thanks leap year! Kinda minimalist rat-finky, Ed Roth style space hotdog.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Made another stupid hotdog drawing.

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007

Venetus posted:

I like it! :)

Would you happen to have a link to the course? It sounds interesting.

Thanks! And the course is here: https://www.kadenze.com/courses/comics-art-in-relationship/info. Anyone can register for free to view the course materials and post in the forums, a $7/mo. subscription will allow you to submit your assignments to get grades and feedback from the teacher and for $300/course you can get college credits. There's only been one session so far and it was pretty lackluster, in my opinion, but I'm hoping it will pick up.

Here have an 8 minute life drawing sketch:

Humboldt Squid posted:

Daily Drawings and Doodles from the Dawn of Time!

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Humboldt Squid posted:

Beware the Ides of March.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Humboldt Squid posted:

Weird limbs.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

gmc9987 posted:

Thanks! And the course is here: https://www.kadenze.com/courses/comics-art-in-relationship/info. Anyone can register for free to view the course materials and post in the forums, a $7/mo. subscription will allow you to submit your assignments to get grades and feedback from the teacher and for $300/course you can get college credits. There's only been one session so far and it was pretty lackluster, in my opinion, but I'm hoping it will pick up.

Thank you! :)

rzal
Nov 8, 2007

Everything from this last week.
Hard to get individual links on mobile.
http://m.imgur.com/S212I0r,xsFvtn6,...WuZevw1,RYerwSY

Building on the ides of March suggestion have the theme be Ancient Rome.

edit here was the drawing from the above link for the 29th:

rzal fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Mar 2, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I totally failed to draw much SpaceCat this month :/

Here is the last of February's cats...

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I forgot feb was the weird short month, new thread will be up later today, sorry.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Well since there's time then, I'd like to throw in another vote for ancient Rome as a theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Venetus posted:

Well since there's time then, I'd like to throw in another vote for ancient Rome as a theme.

Wish I read this before typing up the OP for the new thread :v:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766520

• Locked thread