Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
One of my buddies gave me a free bike the other day. I was complaining about not wanting to go shopping in walmart, or salvation army for a barely passable bike, apparently he got me one really cheap from a friend of his who owns a bike store, says they routinely "fall off" The truck all the time.

This is an image leach, sorry about that, but here's the kind of bike it is. Didn't wanna go out and take a picture of it.

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2013-Raleigh-Talus-carbon-29er-mountain-bike01.jpg

Gonna take it out and ride it later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

nice bike

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

um mods??

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Thanks, gonna look up some bike trails in my area tomorrow, kinda late to be planning a trip, but hey, if the stupid loving bike shorts fit.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP took the seat off his own bike because the way it felt ( thats some "old school" punk for you kids :grin:)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:thejoke:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anyone in the Tacoma WA area have a good recommendation for bike trails to bring a mountain bike? Beginner to Inexperienced rider.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

that dude apparently has not taken "parody thread 101" yet :grin:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:grin:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

didn't come with pedals? oh well can't look a gift a bike in the spokes

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
what's the hardest part about riding a bicycle?

TELLING UR MA AND PA UR A GAY MAN

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TheReverend posted:

didn't come with pedals? oh well can't look a gift a bike in the spokes

i guess you could say the OP has "pedalphilia" :grin:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Nooner posted:

OP took the seat off his own bike because the way it felt ( thats some "old school" punk for you kids :grin:)

man I love green day.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
AW gently caress WRONG BAND

SHIIIIIIIIIII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

There's a stinky-thumbed dude headed your way, pardner, you best hunker down behind that there sagebrush

• Locked thread