Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

computer parts posted:

Kaep will end up on the Browns or Texans.

Not with that cap hit, he's not ending up on the Browns. We're drafting a new QB and keeping McCown as a place holder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

NFC North

Packers: Aaron Rodgers finally comes out of the closet. Packers win the division at 10 and 6, while sportscasters be really lovely about his sexuality despite the fact that he never brings it up, it's always them. Packers go on to win the Super Bowl.

Vikings: Vikings also go 10 and 6 and get a wild card. Nobody gives a poo poo but Bridgewater looks pretty okay. Just enough to give you some hope. Adrian Peterson runs for a mere 1400 yards @ 4.4 yards per carry. Everyone predicts his demise. Peterson is literally nailed to a cross during halftime of Sunday football in week 16. He rises from the dead just in time to buy the Vikings to a 9-7 playoff loss against the Seahawks.

Bears: The Bears finally put literal bears on the team. One, a Kodiak grizzly, mauls a bunch of people after being savagely heckled after a missed tackle. The other is just a gay dude with a lot of hair. He sacks Aaron Rodgers 18 times over the course of two games. At the end of the season, Rogers announces that he is gay pregnant with gay bear man's hairy baby. team finishes 6 and 10.

That other team: I'm drunk and can't even think of who in the hell else is in this division. They do okay I guess. We'll say 8 and 8.

edit: I just remembered it was the Lions. 2 and 14.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Feb 26, 2016

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Domata Peko will be spotted on the sideline eating a sandwich

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Andy Reid will be spotted on the sideline eating many sandwiches

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Domata Peko will be spotted on the sideline eating a sandwich
Andy Reid will be spotted on the sideline snacking on his playbook.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Andy Reid will be on the sideline managing the official game clock.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mystic Stylez posted:

Andy Reid will be on the sideline managing the official game clock.

I always wondered what would happen if you meshed up test cricket and the NFL.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Bort Bortles posted:

quote:

Andy Reid will be spotted on the sideline snacking on his playbook.

Obligatory.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Big Ben and Tom Brady go down with injuries

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

I'm sure they gave him a full tour of the waterboarding room.

e:autocorrect

I don't get all the hate for Brees. If anyone is allowed to dismiss water torture after witnessing it it should be the QB of New Orleans.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Chichevache posted:

I don't get all the hate for Brees. If anyone is allowed to dismiss water torture after witnessing it it should be the QB of New Orleans.

:thurman:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If Treadwell is drafted by a team with a top 25 QB he matches or surpasses Amari Cooper's rookie numbers.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If Treadwell is drafted by a team with a top 25 QB he matches or surpasses Amari Cooper's rookie numbers.

Cooper played on a bad wheel last 4-5 games. Hardly bold.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Just because he could've done better doesn't make 70 catches 1,000 yards and 6 TDs a less awesome rookie stat line.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Just because he could've done better doesn't make 70 catches 1,000 yards and 6 TDs a less awesome rookie stat line.
Especially on a team that has been historically bad the past what, 15 years?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Bort Bortles posted:

Especially on a team that has been historically bad the past what, 15 years?

And actually has other receivers around the thousand yard mark as well

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If the Lions don't go DT in the first round like people are projecting them to, and Megatron retires, I could see them going after Treadwell.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If Treadwell falls all the way to the Lions the league is officially retarded.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If Treadwell falls all the way to the Lions the league is officially retarded.

Yeah, but if the Lions are desperate, they could trade up.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

MrLogan posted:

Raiders, Chiefs, & Chargers are all making the playoffs. Raiders finish the season 12-4

lmfao look at this post

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

AFC South

Colts: Andrew Luck returns to 2014 form, scoring 37 points a game and dragging the Colts to another 10-6 record because they can at least beat up the Texans, Jaguars and Titans. The defense sucks though. During their one playoff game in the wildcard round, Jim irsay snorts the sidelines away and is ejected. He excitedly screams "I thought it was coke!" Chemical analysis later on determines that he was correct. The Colts lose this game on a pick-6 that bounces off the hands of whatever waiver wire trash he's throwing to.

Texans: JJ Watt literally kills and eats a guy on the field but it's that player you don't like, so its okay. The Texans go the entire offseason without a quarterback, and Bill O'Brien does the McCauley Culkin in Home Alone face thing when he only realizes this 15 minutes before the start of their week 1 game. A stadium-wide game of rock-paper-scissors determines who gets to start, and coincidentally it's Peyton Manning who was just there loving around. He plays 6 games for them before being hit in the head so hard that his entire face ends up between his nipples and leaving his cranium just a soft, fleshy, featureless bulb. Manning's six backups play a game of Russian Roulette to determine who plays next only with 5 chambers full and one empty. The Texans go 7-9 because at least they can beat up on the Jaguars and Titans.

Jaguars: Luckily for Jaguar owner Shad Khan, President Trump's Muslim ban goes into effect while the team is in London. This cements the future of the Jacksonville Jaguars of London. The team manages a 6-10 record because they can at least beat up on the Titans, and Blake Bortles scores an average 37 points a game. Early uniform changes are leaked and hint at a name change to the Bizarro Colts. Wembley stadium is renovated at the end of the season just as rumors of the move to Glasgow begin.

Titans: Who gives a poo poo?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bitch the Titans are going to run wild on the AFCS. Mariota is going to sling it every which way. Casey is going to break the wills of men. First round playoff exit here we come!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Metapod posted:

Bitch the Titans are going to run wild on the AFCS. Mariota is going to sling it every which way. Casey is going to break the wills of men. First round playoff exit here we come!
Uhh, Mike Mularky, bro.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Metapod posted:

I this Casey guy a Titan? I don't know the name of anyone but Mariota and only because you just mentioned him.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bort Bortles posted:

Uhh, Mike Mularky, bro.

He will make things harder than it should be but to get to paradise we must go through purgatory

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Bort Bortles posted:

Uhh, Mike Mularky, bro.

La la la la, I can't hear you, la la la la.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Oh I almost forgot. JAX will play two primetime games, one Thursday (Titans probably, might even be another gouge my eyes out bowl.) and one Monday.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

TSBX posted:

Oh I almost forgot. JAX will play two primetime games, one Thursday (Titans probably, might even be another gouge my eyes out bowl.) and one Monday.
I was hoping they would get a better matchup than the Titans again on a Thursday since the offense is so exciting now. Getting a MNF game is exciting.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Bort Bortles posted:

I was hoping they would get a better matchup than the Titans again on a Thursday since the offense is so exciting now. Getting a MNF game is exciting.

Uh titans are winning the AFCS next season so it doesn't get more exciting than a 1-2 match-up.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bort Bortles posted:

Titans jags mnf gonna own.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
The AFCS is going to be pretty competitive if last year was any indication. I could see 2 teams with winning records again this year.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Also, the MNF thing is just a prediction.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Big Jesus posted:

Uh titans are winning the AFCS next season so it doesn't get more exciting than a 1-2 match-up.

Bort Bortles posted:

Uhh, Mike Mularky, bro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metapod posted:

Titans jags mnf gonna own.
:c00l::respek::toot:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
patriots will have an off year - but an "off year" for the patriots means maybe going 10-6 or 11-5 and making into the playoffs as the 5th or 6th seed rather than their usual first round bye business. gronk will get injured week four and will be out for two weeks before returning to catch three TD passes in one game. sports analysts will probably not shut up about this for a few weeks after the fact.

i like making super specific predictions on the off chance they come true

also the Broncos are gonna be bad i think

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Broncos defense should still be good, that is worth 8 wins. AFC South, Luck stinks it up again but at least he is rich. 8-8 Jags miss the playoffs because they miss a field-goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

patriots will have an off year - but an "off year" for the patriots means maybe going 10-6 or 11-5 and making into the playoffs as the 5th or 6th seed rather than their usual first round bye business. gronk will get injured week four and will be out for two weeks before returning to catch three TD passes in one game. sports analysts will probably not shut up about this for a few weeks after the fact.

i like making super specific predictions on the off chance they come true

also the Broncos are gonna be bad i think

What was your name before this glorious new change?

• Locked thread