Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
eapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this primary can not end soon enough

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Concerned Citizen posted:

sorry your feelings are hurt

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Wheeee posted:

sorry your feelings are hurt

man the hits just keep on comin'

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

man the hits just keep on comin'

if you take this primary seriously i feel bad for you son
i got 99 problems but being american ain't one

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The ride never ends. There will be fighting all the way up until the DNC, so long as Hillary keeps attacking Bernie and his supporters.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we wouldn't want to throw obama's accomplishments in the trash, would we?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

The ride never ends. There will be fighting all the way up until the DNC, so long as Hillary keeps attacking Bernie and his supporters.

I can't wait for Hillary to lose the general election due to her being complete poo poo as both a human being and a politician then watch her supporters gather 'round to bitch up a storm about how she would have gotten the Presidency she was entitled to if only it weren't for that gosh-darn Bernie sanders and his supporters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
sanders has done better than I thought which is why I'm not discussing politics with the sanders thread

just wait till hillary gets some field on sanders

then i will be back

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
keep your inhailers ready you loving nerds

baloogan will be back

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Baloogan posted:

just wait till hillary gets some field on sanders

The only thing Hillary has on Sanders is money and influence, so she'll beat him, but it will be a slow wearing down by attrition and nobody but the most braindead retards will feel good about the victory.

Then Trump/Cruz will crush her in the general because lol who the gently caress gets excited about Claire Underwood Hillary Clinton?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm excited af for hillary if it means voting against ted cruz

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wheeee posted:

The only thing Hillary has on Sanders is money and influence, so she'll beat him, but it will be a slow wearing down by attrition and nobody but the most braindead retards will feel good about the victory.

Then Trump/Cruz will crush her in the general because lol who the gently caress gets excited about Claire Underwood Hillary Clinton?

crushing the sanders supporters spirits is a feature, not a bug

I'm so down for president trump being ushered into office with a hugely depressed dem vote from having to vote for clinton. Plus trump will wipe obama's legacy with his rear end.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

America deserves a reality TV character as President, this is true

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the best american entertainer
putting on the best show in the world

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

I hope Trump picks Maury Povich as his VP

"Mister Putin, you claimed that Russian forces had pulled out of Ukraine, but we have determined that was a lie"

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wheeee posted:

I can't wait for Hillary to lose the general election due to her being complete poo poo as both a human being and a politician then watch her supporters gather 'round to bitch up a storm about how she would have gotten the Presidency she was entitled to if only it weren't for that gosh-darn Bernie sanders and his supporters

It will be a bittersweet outcome. Unfortunately this forum will probably close on election night :/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Powercrazy posted:

It will be a bittersweet outcome. Unfortunately this forum will probably close on election night :/

mods, if trump becomes president this forum must stay open for his entire loving 8 years.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Wait until the real attacks come out and she shoots sander live, coincidentally she'll deal with trump in the same way

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Next, she'll give bernies body over so they can hold a funeral. Million will attend, not realizing she's gonna carpet bomb them just like Kissinger carpet bombed those cambodians.

That's how I see her becoming the 45th POTUS at least.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
That stupid thing cant even move side to side, typical slipshod deregulatory work

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie is practically a republican - he has criticized the President!

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Solidarity is only for supporting democrats when they do things that no democrat would allow a republican to do

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

rscott posted:

Solidarity is only for supporting democrats when they do things that no democrat would allow a republican to do

A shockingly small list that grows smaller every week

Appachai
Jul 6, 2011

Aliquid posted:

They already are trash

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Aliquid posted:

i for one really admired his ability to get up on stage and literally tell people we shouldn't be sanctimonious about the fact that americans literally torture prisoners to death

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Hillary's abuela?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Wheeee posted:

I hope Trump picks Maury Povich as his VP

"Mister Putin, you claimed that Russian forces had pulled out of Ukraine, but we have determined that was a lie"

"When it comes to three year old Maidan- Vladimir... you ARE the father."

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Powercrazy posted:

and Hillary will turn back into a pumpkin.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

Hillary winning is the only possible outcome in the general where nobody blames Bernie Sanders for every bad thing that happens in the country for 8+ years. If a Republican wins the Dems will blame him and his supporters, and if he wins the Republicans will.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
seems to have worked, good job team.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
lol

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm so mad hillary is losing

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Wrap it up Bernouts

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Changing your stance based on new information is a strength.

Hillary is so good at it she does it daily.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Are soccer goals what people think of? I think of, you know, football goal posts.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

zoux posted:

Are soccer goals what people think of? I think of, you know, football goal posts.

Democrats are very international thinkers, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The invention in the OP can be easily pushed to the right or left depending the situation

• Locked thread