Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Yakuza 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm going to go to gamestop this coming week and spend about 30 bucks on preowned PS3 games. my shortlist depending on what they have is

shadow of the colossus
MVC 3 ultimate (or maybe just another good fighting game)
tokyo jungle
wipeout HD

maybe nier

thanks for the suggestions

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

especially nier

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

i'm going to go to gamestop this coming week and spend about 30 bucks on preowned PS3 games. my shortlist depending on what they have is

shadow of the colossus
tokyo jungle
wipeout HD

maybe nier

Wipeout HD might be cheaper online but it's really good and cool

I think Nier is physical only

I should reinstall Wipeout on Vita cuz it was one of the only games that gave me hope for the vita in the early days

Tokyo Jungle is a PSN game and sometimes it goes on sale for SUPER cheap like $2, it's awesome and has local split screen if you have friends who are into stupid japanese poo poo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The PS3 has no games.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

shadow of the colossus
tokyo jungle
wipeout HD

maybe nier

tokyo jungle was digital only i think

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They had a physical version in Japan and there's also a 'Best of PSN' disk with it on it. I don't know if it includes DLC though.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i would suggest journey but it's hard to not knowing what the online presence is like now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

i would suggest journey but it's hard to not knowing what the online presence is like now.

I played it last summer and it was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

my morning jackass posted:

If OP has PS4 just play it on there it's the same price/crossbuy and looks a lot prettier . Probably more people online too

• Locked thread