Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was a paramedic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gas this lovely livejournal thread ffs

acrobatbob
Sep 29, 2015

Ah! I didn't know this thread existed! This was the proper forum for the cat update. Whoops.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

No contrition necessary, Mormon Catsitter Lady. I think the reuinion was big enough goon hobo news to merit its own thread.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

acrobatbob posted:

Ah! I didn't know this thread existed! This was the proper forum for the cat update. Whoops.

Otisburg posted:

No contrition necessary, Mormon Catsitter Lady. I think the reuinion was big enough goon hobo news to merit its own thread.

Yeah, a new thread is fine. This thread was pretty dead, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

acrobatbob posted:

That's okay you can gently caress up once in a while if you're a semi-saint.

• Locked thread