Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS5p4M08jJs

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Smooth jazz.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Smooth jazz? This guy isn't the Kenny g of RPGs, he's more like Kenny loggins, as in smooth logs from an rear end in a top hat. Get this garbage out of here

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Kenny G sucks.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
its like playing jazz, in that he's not particularly good at it. but if he goes through the motions, and imitates the greats, people who don't know any better will compliment his art

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

hubris.height posted:

its like playing jazz, in that he's not particularly good at it. but if he goes through the motions, and imitates the greats, people who don't know any better will compliment his art

Frank zappa: Holy poo poo, jazz is actually dead now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

Smooth jazz? This guy isn't the Kenny g of RPGs, he's more like Kenny loggins, as in smooth logs from an rear end in a top hat. Get this garbage out of here

Lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Morrowind was Bethesda's Bitches Brew.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's like jazz because it's loving trash!!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I wish Todd Howard made games like John Cage's 4'33"

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

this made my cat really anxious

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

He's right- and a genius. Anyone who says otherwise is just a jealous troll.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

if you dont like jazz check out cowboy bebop tank

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Todd Howard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znN62hLAyg

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Duke Nukem: No way that I'm watching 6 minutes of this poo poo

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Kev's parents quietly exiting the arena: "See you, space cowboy... at home for dinner."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Realtalk - Skyrim is bloody brilliant and I've spent hundreds of hours just exploring the world and getting immersed in the lore lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Realtalk - Skyrim is bloody brilliant and I've spent hundreds of hours just exploring the world and getting immersed in the lore lmfao.

This.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Love TES lore.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elon musk's TES lore

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
You're basically throwing a bunch of CHIM at someone.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

Average Bear posted:

Love TES lore.

It was a lot better before they just started ripping off greek/roman/norse wholesale.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahahaha

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

kit invented the arrow to the knee meme

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

this made my cat really anxious

AIDS should make anyone anxious - it's a killer

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Wormskull posted:

The gameplay is so poo poo, but I love walking around

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't like the new fallout

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I can't wait to buy fallout 4 + dlc for $15 next christmas

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

frank.club posted:

I didn't like the new fallout

i enjoyed playing it, and platinumed it, but can recognize that it is flawed in a lot of big ways and a bad fallout game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hubris.height posted:

i enjoyed playing it, and platinumed it, but can recognize that it is flawed in a lot of big ways and a bad fallout game

I liked that it finally got the feeling of a wasteland city. Though that probably had everything to do with console ability in 3 and NV. I just thought that being able to upgrade your Special points was really odd. Making a character who had a lot of points in one area was meaningless because you could just level up everything if you wanted to. I guess you might lock yourself out of some of the special perks for each stat.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think they really want to make a stalker like shooter. Which would be cool imo.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i enjoyed building wasteland cities a lot, but it felt pretty shallow, there just wasn't as much to build as there should have been.

and i hear that for 8 bucks they will let me have 10 new items to build, so i'm going with a double gently caress them for that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's another Bethesda game with cool exploration. Also the shooting is finally decent. But it's still a bad RPG and pretty boring shooter.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah the weapons felt cool. I really liked what they did with fighting ghouls where they'd weave and their arms would fly off if you hit them. Had some cool moments like when some wandering guy in power armor killed me with a little boy 2 hours into the game. The dialogue stuff wasn't hot though even if I did like some of the characters. But where I would put over a hundred hours in Skyrim and not want to play anymore it took me 9 or ten with 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Im watchin a friend play it on steam and it has the same gently caress-awesome robot from fallout3 in it

• Locked thread