Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Aades posted:

If Sanders and Trump lose their party nominations, would they both continue to run as independents? Is a Clinton v Trump v Sanders v Cruz/Rubio race in the cards?

They should join together for a third party run, but it's moot because Trump will win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Toadvine posted:

A lot of people on my facebook are gettting anxious. they haven't come to terms with the fact that Trump will be PResident.

Its going to be the exact opposite of how stoked everyone was when Obama won in 08

It will be even funnier if Trump turns out to be a better and more effective President too.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Alucard Nacirema posted:

It will be even funnier if Trump turns out to be a better and more effective President too.

How could he not be?

Well I guess Obama was pretty effective at maintaining the neofeudal status quo for another 8 years. good work obama! a valuable legacy for the first black president

now lets have our first woman president do the same. just check off a laundry list of progressive demographics that have to be president while accomplishing nothing

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Any white man would be more effective than a Kenyan Muslim.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Saurus posted:

How could he not be?

Well I guess Obama was pretty effective at maintaining the neofeudal status quo for another 8 years. good work obama! a valuable legacy for the first black president

now lets have our first woman president do the same. just check off a laundry list of progressive demographics that have to be president while accomplishing nothing

And then after 8 years we'll get one of the Castro Bros. to do the same for Latinos!

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Somewhere out there Lowtax is thanking you for the 100+ dollars you've donated to his webforums.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

careful everyone, this person is a racist

not a pretend racist like liberals keep calling me and other trump supporters

a real racist

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

The Saurus posted:

careful everyone, this person is a racist

not a pretend racist like liberals keep calling me and other trump supporters

a real racist

There is nothing to fear.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
So I see that Ted Cruz has found his new line of attack on Trump. Trump won't commit to letting people die in America's streets!!!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why isn't Donald billing the GOP for tuition at trump university?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Actually really suprised Trump University is not being brought up by Rubio or Cruz as one of the Donald's massive failure.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Helical Nightmares posted:

Actually really suprised Trump University is not being brought up by Rubio or Cruz as one of the Donald's massive failure.

I think Rubio brought it up last night but it was in the middle of one of those three way unintelligible shouting matches

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:allears:
There is literally no more to say.

So perfect.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

pls do not doxx me tia

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
That poor kid only has four teeth left in his mouth.

Socialized Dentistry Now.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

If Trump is going to run America like a business, why doesn't he just promise a hostile takeover of Mexico?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Tweet Me Balls posted:

If Trump is going to run America like a business, why doesn't he just promise a hostile takeover of Mexico?

It's not too late to really win the Mexican-American war

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

IronClaymore posted:

Yeah, there's a reason people stopped building actual walls to stop people...except as a gimmick over a short distance with extremely heavy surveillance and guard patrols and dogs and minefields (with the physical wall being more symbolic).

Get a bit of diesel and fertilizer in a barrel and the super expensive wall now has a hole in it. Do it a couple of times in quick succession as a feint to draw the patrols then again to actually get people through, and the multi billion dollar wall just got nullified by less than a thousand bucks worth of random crap.

[Oh, um, this post for entertainment purposes only. No information herein is tactically viable. Um...don't do terrorisms, kids (?) Meh, I'm white, they won't do anything...]

What the gently caress you dumb poo poo? Cartels build tunnels to smuggle poo poo and traffickers aren't going to commit suicide by cop on the nonexistent wall. Who the gently caress do you think is going to do this poo poo?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I hope Iron Claymore gets killed by the Trumpstapo and I hope I'm the one to get to do it

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
You can post about making bombs and using them to blow up US government property but if you say the C word you will be put on probation.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Another thing.

He's trying so hard to hold the picture by the edges to preserve his special moment, but at the same time he's wrinkling it in the front.

Metaphor for America really.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
A friend posted this to Facebook - has anyone seen such a video?

quote:

I posted/shared a video earlier--the validity of which I cannot verify, and it seemed too silly to be true--of what seemed to be a Trump rally in Iowa. They had a band playing and an elaborate staged scenario where an actor portraying Trump was engaged in a kung-fu fight with other actors dressed in a stereotypical Mexican rancher garb. The video was accompanied with the audio track "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins, the song from the film "Top Gun". It since has just disappeared from FB--obviously removed by some concerned party. It's all so interesting. Is it a case where certain independent portions of the population who are that xenophobic actually did that, in the name of the Trump campaign, and sharing it would be very detrimental (which it naturally would be)? Or was it a leak of some upcoming satire film? I honestly don't know. Either way, it was removed, so safe to say someone didn't like it. Anyone know what I'm talking about, or have a source?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

A friend posted this to Facebook - has anyone seen such a video?

i saw it. it was a trump beating some mexicans star trek classic style. whiffing his blows and whatnot

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It's from the Triumph the Insult Comedy Dog special right?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Donald Trump is the Sterling Archer of politics.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

idk. i was sent the video in a text but i imagine so because any real haters dont devolve so far into farce

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

The Kingfish posted:

It's from the Triumph the Insult Comedy Dog special right?

Yep. Came to post that he just came across it too.

https://youtu.be/eFYdWXZLpT4

Thanks, Americans.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
TO be fair if you had a picture of you shaking hands with hitler, wouldn't you use it for an Av?

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

TO be fair if you had a picture of you shaking hands with hitler, wouldn't you use it for an Av?

Yes

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Same. So if I get one of me with Trump its going up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Tony Homo posted:

Retard Rubio is happy he got second place. Wtf is wrong with people thankful they got second place? Isn't it time to call trump out on the insane poo poo he has said?

It's like an emperor's new clothes scenario where they've all been walking around naked, each pretending that the other is not, but then Trump shows up helicoptering his dick and whooping and hollering, and they can't stop pretending to tell him to stop.

• Locked thread