Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesenjin
Nov 12, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

Ionic columns are Greek, not Roman! :science:

It's, uh, probably not relevant.

Irrelevant by a long shot, because Romans used Ionic column as well, depending on building and deity housed in a temple. Vitruvius, Roman architect and writer of De Architectura taught that Doric order was the most masculine and sturdiest, while Ionic was more feminine and graceful, and I forgot what he said for Corinthian order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

anilEhilated posted:

Ionic columns are Greek, not Roman! :science:

It's, uh, probably not relevant.

Even then ol' Sparrowson's quite mistaken I'm afraid. From the relatively crude depictions of the columns it would seem these are actually columns of the floral Corinthian order rather than the more crude Ionic order. Quite the nitpick, so I suppose some matter of excuse is in order.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Silver Falcon posted:

Ahh. And here's our Edgeworth-equivalent. Every Ace Attorney needs an arch-rival, after all! He seems like quite a cocksure fellow!

Hopefully he'll pull an Edgeworth and become a decent guy at the end of it all.

Although, considering the first case flipped the entire narrative gimmick of the AA series on it's head, I don't think it's likely.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Now I'm wondering if I should keep watching this LP. On one hand, Ace Attorney game. But the Steam reviews seem to indicate that this game's quite short, and even Ace Attorney games in general I need a while to go through - 4-6 hours.

Such a conundrum :ohdear:

EDIT: Awww, geez. Get well soon, Prof.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 21, 2016

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Observant viewers may notice that I said a week ago that I was going to do 2 updates per week, and I haven't updated since! You can thank my lovely new case of strep throat for that.

Updates will continue when I stop feeling like death.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
Get well, PP, don't rush it.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
Well, it's been almost a month since my last update, and I'm still not any closer to getting it together. I hate to say it, but I think I'm gonna have to throw in the towel on this LP.

I guess if there's a moral to this story, it's to not try to chain together three high-effort SSLPs without any cooldown time between them.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

It's the Phoenix Wright curse. It takes down everyone.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
It's a shame, but after the work you did with those other LPs you mentioned, you deserve some rest. I'm probably gonna buy the game myself now anyways, so that's one good thing to come of this! :v:

Citizen Kane 13
Apr 2, 2011

Service Guarantees Citizenship

Would you like to know more?

SystemLogoff posted:

It's the Phoenix Wright curse. It takes down everyone.

At least it's not Bird Flu.

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Oblivion4568238 posted:

It's a shame, but after the work you did with those other LPs you mentioned, you deserve some rest. I'm probably gonna buy the game myself now anyways, so that's one good thing to come of this! :v:

I know about Undertale, but what was the other LP?

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

December Octopodes posted:

I know about Undertale, but what was the other LP?

Let's Play The Ur-Quan Masters

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Oblivion4568238 posted:

I already bought the game and loused something up big time that happens later. I was hoping to find out how to fix it when the LP got there, but oh well! I'll figure it out myself.

Thanks for introducing us to a really cool game, Prof! Guess I got no excuse not to play more of it myself, now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Neat!

• Locked thread