Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I will be in Sweden at the end of April. I'm doing a bunch of stuff, but I want to hire a car for a few days and drive from Stockholm to Göteborg, with a couple stops to see friends inbetween. I know it's expensive, etc. and I will mostly be taking the train/ busses everywhere, but I'm on vacay drat it, and I want to rent a nice-rear end rig and have freedom for a few days. :sweden: I'm also going on a fishing trip and it would make life so much easier to get to the location. Anywho, I'm just wondering if there is anything special I should know about driving in the area (rules, tolls, taxes, traffic, police, tips, anything!). Also, I have been learning swedish for almost two years, so I'm familiar with most words that would be on road signs. I think... :downsa:

Thanks for the info, ~ peace be w/ u ~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread