Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvL2CrdpUjw

good song for a good drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
wawa's ice tea is far superior to all the commercial ice teas and the lemonade is probably better also. i place vodka inside the ice tea sometimes and i am a pussy because vodka is meant to be neat, you are pussy if you mix

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

of course its named after a frigging golfer. but yeah it makes my tastebuds light up like a disco ball and my feet move to the groovy beat

Arnold Palmer was the highest paid athlete in the world for something insane like 40 years straight or some poo poo. He basically ruled the world and developed modern sports entertainment as we know it today.

He also invented a drink for fat girls to drink on their period and then get hosed in the butt instead when their boyfriends get all horned up. But then they look back and it's fuckin' Arnold Palmer somehow, gripping their fat rear end for leverage, wearing football cleats so he can really dig into that dump.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
uh ok

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
A nice cold AP is good. drat good.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
so half tea half lemonade is good and dave_imdeed needs to post in e/n

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
glad we got that worked out

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dave_Indeed posted:

Arnold Palmer was the highest paid athlete in the world for something insane like 40 years straight or some poo poo. He basically ruled the world and developed modern sports entertainment as we know it today.

He also invented a drink for fat girls to drink on their period and then get hosed in the butt instead when their boyfriends get all horned up. But then they look back and it's fuckin' Arnold Palmer somehow, gripping their fat rear end for leverage, wearing football cleats so he can really dig into that dump.

Man you really like to project your fantasies, god drat.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
have you ever jerked off to the silhouette of an old golf man on an ice tea can while thinking about him plowing your homely woman? That dude did and he's here to explain in grim detail the day he let the palmman play a full 18 holes on his wife

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you add vodka and peach schnapps to your arnold palmer you can make a really nice Peach Palmer drink that tastes good and gets you drunk.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Shaquin posted:

have you ever jerked off to the silhouette of an old golf man on an ice tea can while thinking about him plowing your homely woman? That dude did and he's here to explain in grim detail the day he let the palmman play a full 18 holes on his wife

I'm not complaining :heysexy:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I lost respect for Palmer after he did that Kickstarter to pay his way on the PGA tour, and then when his fans showed up he made them play through for him for free. Plus he doesn't shave hit pits.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
one of the restaurants i work at sells a lot of arnold palmers. the median age of the customers who order them is like 83

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
Is it just me, or does the arnold palmer in the can taste better than the version in the plastic bottle

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

jackyl posted:

hslf tea, hallf lemondae, thats a drat good drink in the morning when u wake up and it isnt time for a beer yet

lol if u like coffee or coke or pepsi or w/e, drink a gd arnold palmer it is good

also u can add vodka to it if u want

:agreed:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

jackyl posted:

dude u don't put cold lemonade in hot tea u put hot tea in lukewarm lemonade and then u put ice from your ice maker in a cup and put the Arnold Palmer in that and then either you drink it or u add vodka depending on what time it is

there's a process here, people

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Lol let's drink a huge amount of sugar and caffeine. I drink water and unsweetened soy milk.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

ratbert90 posted:

Lol let's drink a huge amount of sugar and caffeine. I drink water and unsweetened soy milk.

you sound like a fun dude

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ratbert90 posted:

unsweetened soy milk.
milquetoast and whitebread

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Green tea w honey motherbitch

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
arnold palmers are my fav drink but only with unsweetened tea and a real tart lemonade. sadly, most you buy are way too sweet for me

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm going to think only one thing tonight while I'm falling asleep:

I hate arnold palmers

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Lufiron posted:

arnold palmers are my fav drink but only with unsweetened tea and a real tart lemonade. sadly, most you buy are way too sweet for me

I was.in the south and they sell this stuff called sweet tea. They were acting like it was some big deal but it's just regualr old iced tea with a shitload of sugar. They even make APs with it. It's sickly sweet imho.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i agree op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
How to make an Amanda Palmer:

1. Get a big sweet tea
2. Get some lemonade
3. Insert pebbles into underaged sister's vagina

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

gently caress you tea plebs

I stand behind Arizona yellow can with the guy running or whatever

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Watching golf on TV during a sunny, breezy summer afternoon and drinking Arnie Palmies is the loving tits.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Bacon Hat posted:

gently caress you tea plebs

I stand behind Arizona yellow can with the guy running or whatever

I was at a convenience store getting a bunch of stuff, and wanted ice tea so I grabbed an Arizona can.

They tried charging me 2 bucks for it!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
these posts are makin me thirsty gosh darnit

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Dave_Indeed posted:

I only drink what puppy monkey baby tells me to.

I trust PMB's judgement.

Did that commercial actually sell Kickstarts? Kickstart is a hot garbage choice of energy drink; Mountain Dew never needed to veer away from the perfection that is Amp.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Monster Rehab Ice Tea + Lemonade is the best energy drink because it has no calories, tastes kind of (??) like what the label says, and contains enough caffeine to make the period at the end of a sentence seem like a personal attack.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
It's 10 AM and time for a beer. :comeback:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

The Kraken posted:

It's 10 AM and time for a beer. :comeback:

its wine o'clock dude :cheers:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

the great deceiver posted:

you sound like a fun dude

Excuse me for not wanting to shove a bunch of garbage down my throat.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

amityville anus posted:

How to make an Amanda Palmer:

1. Get a big sweet tea
2. Get some lemonade
3. Insert pebbles into underaged sister's vagina

that's a lena dunham

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like 2 drinks 1 cup, OP

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Sounds like 2 drinks 1 cup, OP

:vince:

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

its wine o'clock dude :cheers:

I'm down

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

that's a lena dunham

Whoops I forgot they're two different people. Both ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
arnold palmers remind me maybe, just maybe theres a little good out there

• Locked thread