Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

TP frontloads its least interesting bits hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Motto posted:

TP frontloads its least interesting bits hard.

My recollection of TP is fuzzy at best, but the most lasting memories are of trying to get the cattle into that loving barn and trying to reach that bastard cat.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Instead of 16 tears or whatever to collect it's 12 now.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Stux posted:

what other march releases are posters excited for. please, let us chat about video game.

The Division. I'm boring, ok, but I am looking forward to play the campaign with my buddies or too map every single inch of New York when they are offline.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

limaCAT posted:

The Division. I'm boring, ok, but I am looking forward to play the campaign with my buddies or too map every single inch of New York when they are offline.

There's nothing wrong with The Division. It's pretty fun and I'm looking forward to it as well.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
what games are coming out in march that a fan of jrpgs like me might get hyped for

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

what games are coming out in march that a fan of jrpgs like me might get hyped for

Unfortunately nothing I think.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

please let us continue to chat in this thread and ignore the illegitimate one currently stickied. let us show the establishment we will not stand for this destruction of democracy and censorship of the common person

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

limaCAT posted:

me too. i didn't care about it at all until I played the beta, but the dark zone is so much fun and so open to griefing that im extremely interested now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

please move to this thread, the other one is filled with bad posters and is dead. this is the good video game chat thread as it was from the beginning. vivela revolution.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i believe in you, stux

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

stuxy the thread to page 1

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah sure

i can't even read that current one

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

welcome

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

is this where we can talk about video games instead of pseudointellectual freshman-level garbage because if so I'm loving in

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Resident Evil Zero sucks rear end in a top hat.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mak0rz posted:

is this where we can talk about video games instead of pseudointellectual freshman-level garbage because if so I'm loving in

world in conflict: really good
bulletstorm: maybe good, i really havent made up my mind

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Resident Evil Zero sucks rear end in a top hat.

I don't hate it but it's easily my least favourite

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I ended up picking up the division to play with my cousin. haven't started it yet, but I hope it's fun.

otherwise I'm just playing fire emblem conquests when I have time

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Is the division worth one hundred australian dollars?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Is the division worth one hundred australian dollars?

Assuming Australian dollars are worth literally nothing, yes.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I dont think I'll buy The Division.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Mak0rz posted:

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
disagea pc have my soul

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sakurazuka posted:

I don't hate it but it's easily my least favourite

It just doesn't seem to know when to end. I thought I was about done and now I'm in a Dam and there's a box sliding puzzle and for gently caress's sake

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

MechaSeinfeld posted:

i normally wouldn't, but i figured i'd get in while i had people to play with

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mak0rz posted:

the only rules are: tlak about video games and dont be mean to other posters! being nice is important and condusive to an enjoyable video game thread for all, something the clown who made the other, bad thread doesnt understand.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i want the division, but i am exercising self restraint because i know dark souls 3 will be out befor eim done with it and i wont play it after that for a month or two.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I have no self restraint so I bought S&S even though I barely have time for gaming right now

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Broseph Brostar posted:

I have no self restraint so I bought S&S even though I barely have time for gaming right now

make time. refuse ur responsibilities to game. become epic.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Broseph Brostar posted:

Always make time in your life for gaming and Jesus Christ.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mordja posted:

Always make time in your life for gaming and Jesus Christ.

by gods grace

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

MechaSeinfeld posted:

That's ok.

Stux posted:

i want the division, but i am exercising self restraint because i know dark souls 3 will be out befor eim done with it and i wont play it after that for a month or two.

The only problem with it is that it takes a long time before getting to the endgame, lol, so you can start it now, play DS3 on the 12th and when you get back you can play it already at endgame level.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah i ended up caving and buying it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ds3 comes out on april 12th already? how do they do it

persona 5 still has no release date

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hubris.height posted:

ds3 comes out on april 12th already? how do they do it

persona 5 still has no release date

because from software are the most competent devs on earth. also they have been making these games since the ps1.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Stux posted:

from software are the most competent devs on earth

they still can't figure out how to censor "nig" without censoring "knight"

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
double post :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU