Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Quiznos never has most of what they have on the menu anymore. I sure could go for a tasty footlong

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

ok guys hope you enjoyed your stay but it seems you were accidentally routed here on your way to the gas chamber.

all aboard. please keep your hands and feet in the car at all times

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress DA MODZ

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys hope you enjoyed your stay but it seems you were accidentally routed here on your way to the gas chamber.

what fresh blue hell is this

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Funny thing about Subway. Their "boxes" of Tuna used to say "dolphin and turtle free". A while back, according to some employees, this statement disappeared from the boxes.

Enjoy your turtle meat. I'm going to Jersey Mike's or Togos.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Navin Johnson posted:

Funny thing about Subway. Their "boxes" of Tuna used to say "dolphin and turtle free". A while back, according to some employees, this statement disappeared from the boxes.

hell yeah

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

FluffieDuckie posted:

keep ourselves in the car as it makes its way to the gas chamber???

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Navin Johnson posted:

Enjoy your turtle meat. I'm going to Jersey Mike's or Togos.
I always thought this was the dumbest thing. Excuse me sir, I wanted to gorge myself on a dwindling population of apex predators how dare you get other animals in my can.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got one $6 sub earlier in the month and never went back since. Not sure if I did myself a favor or missed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I just got back from a Scoops of Pale concert, and it was off the hook.

• Locked thread