Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

:siren: Your weekly game update post! :siren:

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WONDO!

Your results:

The Standings:

A good match to look forward to is Idris Elbow FC vs. Mid-Table Losers, two of the Top 5 going at it.

Your Matchups for round 4:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

loving Wondo cost me 12 points this week. LA had a shutout all wrapped up and he had to go and get one of his Bullshit Goals™.

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WONDO!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Players who hosed me this week:

Kei Kamara
Simon Dawkins
Giovinco
Diego Fagundez
Andrew Farrell
Simon loving Dawkins
everyone on DCU and Colorado for drawing 1-1 instead of 0-0

Whatever, I'm using a wildcard this week to give this team a makeover cause of the international call ups and the double game weeks.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Am I extremely dense, or is there really no way to search for players by name? Get your poo poo together, MLS fantasy!!

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

camoseven posted:

Am I extremely dense, or is there really no way to search for players by name? Get your poo poo together, MLS fantasy!!

They've vastly redesigned it, for the worse in a lot of cases. You can't see expected next round points on the transfer screen, and I swear they used to have a stat like points per millions of dollars to filter out the super subs that got lucky.

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Just found this thread. I'm in as Calvinball Eternal. Decided to start out as -20 this week because I already used my wildcard and my team still sucks. You're welcome in advance Sicke's Snits.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

drat. This international break hosed me up.

anywho...

:siren: IT'S BACK ON!!!!!! :siren:

In a rather predictable turn, I lost again last week because I left a guy on the bench who caught fire.

Also, I'm bad at cropping so sue me.

Results:

AVERAGE is tearing it up in here. We're all bad and should feel bad.

The Good half:

PLAYOFFS?! Not for the rest of these goobers:

And here's who you're going to lose to this week because your star striker is not going to play on turf or something:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I blame my failures on DC United for not giving Sabo the play time he deserves

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I've been in first place for like a month and half, which is also the amount of time this thread has gone without a post. So here's some trash talk: gently caress y'all, I'm the best, Giovonco is injured so we all need to find a new captain.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

It's because i suck. I'm a terrible person and I forget like every week.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I don't know how I won my last match, half my starters are on international duty and I forgot to change my team.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The regular season appears to be over, and I guess we're in the playoffs now? Round of 16 is done, and the quarter finals are next round. We've got an amazing schedule to work with:

I have 2 players active :haw:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

I'm a fuckhead and dropped the ball on this hardcore. New baby plus surgery and a move killed my desire for MLS Fantasy and I'm sorry guys.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I ain't mad, managing my team has made watching MLS more fun. Congrats on your baby, and on not dying in surgery :toot:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Don't worry I'll continue playing the role of Liverpool/Everton by being 9th on the table forever

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

camoseven posted:

I ain't mad, managing my team has made watching MLS more fun. Congrats on your baby, and on not dying in surgery :toot:

You're telling me. It was heart surgery. And i had to be awake. I don't recommend it.

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
I had my beat week ever, so of course I've been eliminated the week before :derp:

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Well, at least I'm the supporter's shield winner.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

So it looks like we have this going on for us:

Supporters' Shield: La Furia Rosa
Most points scored: Sernie Banders
Wooden Spoon: Sicke's Snits

The 2016 Steve Sampson Cup will be decided this weekend between Sernie Banders and Duty Free FC.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm Sernie Banders, and I approve this message. Also I am going to win on Sunday.

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score
I'm Duty Free FC. I am also going to win on Sunday. One of us is wrong.

I also didnt realize there was official playoffs on the MLSSSS site until just now. cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
:smuggo:

• Locked thread